We are looking for beta testers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ludwig

Hi Guys,

This invite is for those of you, who have experience, or would like to start working with VideoHost affiliate programs. We are developing a system which will upload content on your VideoHost accounts every day. It is cloud based and it has a large database of latest content. The system will be open for limited public use, we will not allow anyone to register but right now we are looking for 5-10 beta testers, that would get early access for testing purposes. Needless to say, that for your help you will get to keep your unlimited account free for a lifetime.

If you have any questions about the system or if you would like to appy, just let me know! :)

8 comments
@Ludwig email me I would like o be a beta tester. My email is info@youtubecommunity.x10.bz I will be looking forward to hearing from you.

Hello guys,

I have a quick update. Our servers are performing really well so we might expand our beta testing circle up to 30 accounts for now. I would like to thank everyone who PM'd me so far and I will post a personal response to everyone of you, so if I did not responded to your PM so far, you can be sure that we will get back to you with a personal registration invite in the next few days.

Alright be sure to send it to my email since on this webpage theres a 2pm msg limit when your on probation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back