Status
Not open for further replies.

Freedom35

Hey guys

The owner of wbot (NOT ME) is selling his script with full rights and source code

quote from wbot forum
There will be no more new features added in WBot.

There wasn't a single sale of WBot in the last months so i can't dedicate time to develope new features.

Also, i am planning to sell the source code + instructions to install to some people (limited). Who will buy this package will have all rights and can do whatever he want, even reselling.
Code:
[URL]http://portal.corescripts.com/order/wbot-auto-uploading-bot-source-code[/URL]

I'm posting this so ppl who are interested could see it and maybe continue his work

11 comments
I'm pretty sure someone will buy it and continue his work. There is a good amount of ppl who are using it and ppl who would but never ended buying it because his support was sh..t. If the right person will end up with the source code he/she can make a good amount of $ from it.

The price isn't that high and maybe you can bargain some more. I know I would buy it if I would know more about programing.

Last edited:
He would have been able to sell more licenses of the bot, had its price been somewhere around 50$. At the price of 150$, not many will be keen to spend that much money, specially small and medium uploaders. And moreover, pirating is not as profitable as it was before, when it comes to using Filehosts

knew this was about to happen. Wbot is good but the support he provided sucked big time. Replied after 1-3 days or even more - why in the hell would I pay him $55 per year for pathetic support.
He had a bad strategy...Keeping old filehosts and imagehosts into his bot that have disappeared and ask for more money ($21) to add the hosts..around $10 would be more reasonable.
And we couldn't even install it ourself into another server. We would have to wait for him (around 3-4 days) to re-install the software into another server.

He should have updated his bot and kept his support good - that way people would have given good reviews which would have yielded more sales.

knew this was about to happen. Wbot is good but the support he provided sucked big time. Replied after 1-3 days or even more - why in the hell would I pay him $55 per year for pathetic support.
He had a bad strategy...Keeping old filehosts and imagehosts into his bot that have disappeared and ask for more money ($21) to add the hosts..around $10 would be more reasonable.
And we couldn't even install it ourself into another server. We would have to wait for him (around 3-4 days) to re-install the software into another server.

He should have updated his bot and kept his support good - that way people would have given good reviews which would have yielded more sales.
+1

He would have been able to sell more licenses of the bot, had its price been somewhere around 50$. At the price of 150$, not many will be keen to spend that much money, specially small and medium uploaders. And moreover, pirating is not as profitable as it was before, when it comes to using Filehosts
Price is okay. Support is bad waiting too much to move/reinstall wbot on other server.
> Filehost/Imagehost plugin $20.99 too much
> WBot Support $55.99 Every year too much and you wait few days.

Last edited:
few days hehe
one time I waited 3 weeks for reinstallation, usually it took him a week to respond with some bulshit that didn't have anything to do with my problem thus another week for another response. I learned if there is some problem with wbot don't ask him for a fix just reinstall the whole server and wbot... it will be much faster lol.

I would even consider paying a subscription for wbot with or without a server but only if the right person will be handling things.

and tbh I'm glad he's selling it, I rly believe that this bot will be much better in better hands

Last edited:
no more trust & no more official support / don't buy because he cheat with me i was request many time to install wbot but he don't reply and close my ticket

gatdJqL.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back