Status
Not open for further replies.

Tango

Staff member
RS,HF,FS,MF,UL,FN LinkBot

Since RS made the 25GB limit there were 1000`s of dead posts on waz-warez so I have made a link checker (based on the dman checker)

My coding is poor, so if you want to bash it, make your own and post it, or post some improvements for it.

Checks downloads links from
Rapidshare.com
Hotfile.com
Fileserve.com
Mediafire.com
Uploading.com
FileSonic.com

Uses very little resources & checks upto 80k topics per hour depending on your server location :)

Run the script using the url linkchecker.php?topic=1000
t= is starting topic

i3084_livelinks.jpg

i3083_deadlinks.jpg

Download HERE MODX Format

100 comments
i've seen it work on your forum!

This is great, hopefully ill get it to work like you did!

Thanks for the great share!

This should be sticked!

I forgot,

All forums you want links checked in need be be viewable to googlebot and make sure the graveyard isnt viewable to bots.

The bot now reads topics from the Database So Bot permissions dont matter.

o man!

this works GREAT!

thanks to gavo guiding...i've managed to make it work... :D

Great Script! THE BEST linkchecker ever!

Nice script Gavo. Testing it now.

Heres a question, is there a way to force the script to "Re-Check" the links it has checked already? or do you just simply empty/drop the table and make it again?

I made a post in the "other software" category and I am going to download it and try and get it to work on my forum. I use Mybb.. and you mentioned Gavo that you believe it will work on any Css. I can't wait to try it. Thank you!

This is very useful Gavo :)

Scanning 20,000 threads in no time!

If you can add a couple more hosts that would be great. uploading.com, etc..

Also: filefactory links are displayed alive but are infact dead. the FF scanner isn't working properly.

I updated the code so its easier to install.

The server IP i use got IP banned from uploading.com so i disabled checking :P I will see if the script can use there own link checker.

I will sort the other hosts when i make another update.

any news on an IPB3 version guy's ? i would really like something like this would make it far easier and more reliable than most link checkers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back