Status
Not open for further replies.

Rox

So it is 2017 and I was just wondering how you all make money off the internet (online).

I know lot of people here make money by uploading, however, there are lot of other people who do not use this method to earn money online. This thread is mainly for users who make money online in a different business than uploading.

I myself make money by Freelancing - Article Writing, Wordpress Development (Basic Level), SEO and Marketing; trying to learn CPA

How do you make money online, please post your replies below? Uploaders are welcome to post too :)

Last edited:
26 comments
Nope, I have some good contacts which I have built over the years. I get regular work from them.

So it is 2017 and I was just wondering how you all make money off the internet (online).

I know lot of people here make money by uploading, however, there are lot of other people who do not use this method to earn money online. This thread is mainly for users who make money online in a different business than uploading.

I myself make money by Freelancing - Article Writing, Wordpress Development (Basic Level), SEO and Marketing; trying to learn CPA

How do you make money online, please post your replies below? Uploaders are welcome to post too :)

Where are you freelancing? upwork?

No one else!?

Last edited:
I Started 0 Build.I Build My Site's.

So Blog write = Sell Traff
Upload= Sell Traff
Share=Sell Traff
Links Change

Other No I Like Upload.Problem is cheaters,spammers,ref spammers,fake downloaders,attackers....etc.

Upload=Hard Work. Build Site= Hard Work. Destroy Sites= Easy Work.

No Destroy = Build Your World In Inet

Little Help All User's And Other's : http://adswikia.com/

Last edited:
I Started 0 Build.I Build My Site's.

So Blog write = Sell Traff
Upload= Sell Traff
Share=Sell Traff
Links Change

Other No I Like Upload.Problem is cheaters,spammers,ref spammers,fake downloaders,attackers....etc.

Upload=Hard Work. Build Site= Hard Work. Destroy Sites= Easy Work.

No Destroy = Build Your World In Inet

Little Help All User's And Other's : http://adswikia.com/

What is "blowclick"?
And where do you get the ads you show on your website?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back