Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoeri

Hi guys!

Im pretty new to the web (meanin hosting e.d.)
And i was wondering what you guys did to make your 'business' succesfull, or if you have any tips on making money on-line (then i mean $50+, not $0.50 8-))

Just for the record, i'm do not (currently) have ANY starting cash

Hope you can give me something to work with :))

-Yoeri

38 comments
You're going to find it hard to start doing anything without at least a bit of starting cash. ("Got to spend money to make money")
Get a part time job or something?

Short of that I've seen loads of blogs that are hosted by Goggle offering Rapidshare links. Start posting? :P

Create a simple landing page promoting a low-medium competition Niche Product, write several articles every day for a month and then just wait for the sales.

Make sure you apply SEO to your Articles targetting keywords where the competition on Google is under 5000 indexed pages.

Good Luck.

H3x

Wrong forum, reported to be moved, anyways, what I did was start on forumcircle.com and made a free forum with .tk and with that i rana crappy, but successful site in terms of monetary income as I had "VIP" access which people paid 1$ to access it. Basically, any form of income takes time.

If I were you I would try and make $100 US dollars doing a regular job. Then start a small hosting business with a reseller account (10-20 dollars a month). Buy a nice and catchy domain (10 dollar 1 time fee) . Get a WHMCS license (15 dollars a month). So you are looking at 40 dollars in startup fees. Then you could buy a nice hosting template for 20-30 dollars. Then you have some money left over for advertising.

Use DDLCMS to run a DDL site which is premonetized with Sharingzone. It's my own work and with only one single DDL site, at peak, I've pulled in $70,000+ USD per month. I will only PM proof of scanned cheques if anyone asks, but I'd have to get them from the bank first.

dude..70k a month? Are you mental? TPB doesn't make that much, and a shitty ddl site apparently does? Seriously dude.

You seriously don't get it, do you?

I can't really express how stupid it was to say he is making 70k a month, possible the most stupid thing I have ever heard.

LoL @ 70K Pm..good joke m8 :))

My online US account won't allow me to go back to 2007, which is where my peak income was from sharingzone. But I can go back to Jan 2008 and up.

You will see the attached screenshot, that the amounts are not $70,000, but by then it had dropped to $40,000 - 50,000 (google dance, nothing you can do).

Note: this is an UNEDITED SCREENSHOT.

P.S. This link is temporary. It will be coming down soon, as I don't intend to leave it up.

screenshot.png

Does that sound like a joke to you?

Now, you can either ask me for proof via PM, or shoot your mouth off and laugh. Your choice. I won't respond to the latter.

Little Dragon r u the same guy as virusdevil?

pulling $70k with 10 massive sites mite be possible... but one?

The highest online earning I have seen yet is around $50k per month with Google Adsense, but even $70K per month is possible with Adsense or Affliate marketing.... but don't claim $70k per month with a DDL witout solid proof.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back