Selling WarezWaldo.net - WorldCupTalk.org - WarezCup.com - All for sale :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dotcom

Three domains (domain only) for sale. Proof of ownership or expiration on request.

WorldCupTalk.org - Created: Thu 12/31/2009 Expires: Fri 12/31/2010

WarezWaldo.net - Created: Tue 10/27/2009 Expires: Wed 10/27/2010

WarezCup.com - Created: Mon 01/11/2010 Expires: Tue 01/11/2011

Current Offers:

WorldCupTalk.org - 50$ - jearenas87@live.com - This domain is sold, pending payment. Ive listed it here to offer it as incentive for payment from the current buyer. If an offer is made over the 50$ current offer, you shall be the new winning bidder and the domain will be yours.

WarezWaldo.net - 10 - (Starting Bid)

WarezCup.com - 5 - (Starting Bid)

Up for grabs. Bids should be in increments of 1$.

PM Me for inquiries, all deals will be dealt through Wjunction PM's. Accepting Paypal, Western Union, and Liberty Reserve as forms of payment.

*Rules may be subject to change. I have and reserve the right to refuse sale of any of my domains if they do not meet my price requirement.*

Updated information, any takers? Want to get rid of these and a few others. Let me know, also if anyone can post this on DP for me please send me a pm. Ill show proof etc and Im also able to post proofofsale.html on any of the above domains.

Thanks
D0tcOM

Info updated. Any takers?

7 comments
Thanks guys, yeah theyre some nice names. Anyone interested in placing an offer? All offers will be considered. And I really have no reserves, just want a quick/safe sale.

Let me know :)
-d0tCOM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back