Status
Not open for further replies.

TnT

What's up guys. So, I took a break from warez when WarezRaid was sold, and was redirected to warez.com.

I'm not sure if anyone still remembers me, as I've been gone for well over a year now. I was a Super Moderator for WarezRaid under Phatal and Mezmerized back when they still co-owned it.
When the site was sold, I was made an administrator, under an anonymous owner. But, then the owner took down WarezRaid, and made the domain a redirect.

Anyways, straight to the point..Does anyone know who owns the domain currently? (warezraid.com) The WHOIS database is marking it as a private protected domain, so I'm out of luck with that.

I still have the last backup of WarezRaid before it was sold to a new owner. And I want to buy the domain back.

Thanks!

12 comments
No fucking way.
He bought it back? Heh.
I'll get in contact with him, and check if he really did.

But, I don't think he did buy it back, because if he did, I would have stopped the redirect, and uploaded a simple HTML telling people we're coming back.

WarezRaid was purchased by the Warez.com owner for the purpose of traffic.

Don't believe he has any intentions to sell it; he bought it for upper x,xxx. (thousands)

The traffic of warezraid.com has probably lowered over the past few years, as people noticed it's just a redirect now.

Plus, who knows. He might be willing to resell.

And I know the owner of warez.com bought it.
But, I have no ideas how to get in contact with him. As he never checks his "contact us" emails..

Your best try is phatal, he said he was going to bring it back few weeks ago, so im sure he has obtained the domain again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back