Selling WarezFreaks.org - entire site + domain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grinder

WarezFreaks.org - entire site + domain (Lowered Price)

Selling WarezFreaks.org (entire website + domain)

Domain Name: warezfreaks.org
Registered With: namecheap.com
Created on : Fri 07/31/2009
Expires: Wed 07/31/2013
Price $100
Method of Payment: Paypal only
Auction: No
Proof of ownership:
iDsgE.jpg

http://www.warezfreaks.org/proof_of_ownership.txt

Website Info

WF's is running on IPB 3.3.1 (license not included in the sale)
Domain is over 3 years old
Hosted on a VPS with daringhost.com (server costs me $20 per month)
Site has 4500 member and 268057 posts/topics (had lots more but we cleaned out none active members and topics with dead links a while ago)
Currently there are 2 Admins (including me) and a few moderators.
A premium skin is present as default skin. (paid - $20)
The website will be sold like in its current state.

Traffic

Since a couple of months (and probably longer too) I stopped putting time and effort in the website because I lost interest in it. So keep in mind that the following screenshots of the traffic will be from when NO work from my end (submitting, SEO) has done on it.

F3kZb.jpg

IKHGS.jpg

Revenue

I have not done enough efforts to monetize the website but it has a great potential because ever since I stopped caring for the website I placed ads from adfly on it (only for guests) and at this time its generating between $7 - $10 per month from adfly.

ziYmH.jpg

IfK5d.jpg

wNQsK.jpg

So if you rely would do you best to monetize the site, you would earn quite a lot.

To sum up, in this sale is included:

Domain (will be pushed to your account)
Entire site + files

I can still give you support after the sale if you need to know anything regarding settings, installations et...

If there is some info missing, please tell me so I can add it.

Last edited:
14 comments
The selling price has been lowered to $100. Its a fixed price so the first person who wants it, gets it.

Do note that the site is no longer online on my server anymore. I do have a full backup of the files and sql database. These will be send to the buyer.
The domain is still mine as well. Currently its redirecting to sharingzone.net.

@soundlover; I guess you can't view it anymore because I took the site offline and deleted all the files from my server. As far as this is worth, I took a screenshot of the backup files I've stored on my computer. These files would be send to the buyer.

2012_12_26_17_36_30_Warezfreaks.png

Its not a question of not believing you.
Just wanted to see the site.
I can make you a cpanel account if you do not have any hosting on my vps so I see it.

I have my own vps, but the problem is that my host does not allow any warez related sites on his servers anymore because his datacenter told him so.
I've asked him via a support ticket if I could put the site back online just to show it to you.

Yes, maybe for a few hours.
If not I can make you an account. Not taking your site without paying.

Sold to me. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back