Selling WarezDL.org - Selling 1.6k Member Warez Site + Custom Skin and More

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey

I am here today selling you WarezDL.org excusive to wJunction members.

WarezDL.org opened its doors in July 1st. Since the site has reaches huge amounts of traffic and alot of really active members. Late in the month of July we talked to a skin designer who made our skin to our liking Shortly after we bought WarezDL.info & wdlhangout.com which are also ncluded in the sale.

The site has huge potential our reason for sale is due to real life issues me and the other owner are working and it means we dont have the time to run the site to how we would like it to be run. The site was on a VPS which costed $80 monthly which came from offshorehost.nl Although u can run it on a cheaper VPS we had it on this one as we could afford to purchase it. Althought most server fees were covered from VIP memberships & donations.

WarezDL.org hit unique visits from 1-2k visits daily, This was from purchasing advertisements spots, Affliations, Katz.cd, Phaze & other DDL sites. The site has huge potential for either a forum or a DDL (Direct Downloads) site. The site used a nulled version of vBulletin v3.8.4.

Our expensises:
Skin - $200
Server fees - 8 x$80
Domains - $60
Total - $900

Copy of Analytics from (october 31st - november 30th)
2mwwe8p.png

The starting bid is $200
And the Bin can be bought for $400

27 comments
The site wont be going up as i don't wanna spend money on a server. However if u buy the site i can set everything up for you for nothing.

@ royal King

I dunno where he has gone but i never see him on wS either :S

very nice!!

why i'll should be pay for nothing !!

just trust to a screen-shot !!

have a good day

Image manipulation... (Google Analytics Stats)

He is saying : Copy of Analytics from (october 31st - november 30th)
and in image url : 20091124-20091224
May be stats of other site...LOL

yes tht was when the site was up during them months. In october is was taken down. if u wish i can show u more screen of domain etc.

Also about the demo im updating the DNS expect the site to be up 100% by weekend.

Hey,
How much is the max bid atm ?
Also your traffic stats are kind of point less now, as your site has been down for a while so all traffic would be dead.

The current bid is standing at $250 and if he pulls out the bid is $200

Not really as u could start submitting to katz,phaze, & others and get it up really good, also affliation etc would be a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back