WareZDL.org Please review!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey

Ok so my and my friend setup a Warez site a while ago and were starting to get happy with the site.

We have our own custom skin which costed over $200 which is based on vb skin titanium. Were running on an offshore server of course.

We have a ready which is under maintenance, we are redesigning and making our own script. The domains name is Musicz.info.

We have a Rapidshare & Megaupload premium link generator which will be released in the next coming weeks. This is a script made by a member of our Coders team.

We have loads of custom made phishers & aplications which users will hopefully enjoy.

Link to Homepage: http://warezdl.org
Link to Forum: http://warezdl.org/forum

Look forward to your reviews!

Note.. Ads are only for Guests, they make us a bit of money for the server bills & encourage guests to register if they don't like looking at them.

10 comments
I think the most exciting thing on the forum was when I had a stroke from all the colours at the bottom :)) in other words its dull maybe add some colour to the status icon. Also theres no key for that

google ads? are you a moron?

no moron i know google don't allow warez sites. but i dont know anyone else who is good and allows warez? maybe you could point me in right direction.

lol@ google ads

nice skin but over 200$? rofl u got ripped off big time :P

lol maybe but we didn't mind buying it :)

I think the most exciting thing on the forum was when I had a stroke from all the colours at the bottom :)) in other words its dull maybe add some colour to the status icon. Also theres no key for that

Thanks well fix them =)

Use Adbrite :) They Payup at good rates.
Do some research and find out, at which place you get the Most Clicks on the Ads. (I have done at my site).
Anyways, Site GFX looks awesome.
Your Homepage looks somewhat similar to USAWarez.com but I'm glad that you didn't copied it totally (The Hover Image Change Part)

Rating :- 8/10

1. I used google ads for awhile on my warez site, and it brought be $94, then they just gave me a warning and blacklisted my domain name. Unfortunatly, I am stuck at $94 now, since they require $100 for you to get paid.

2. Nice domain name...No clue though why you capitalize the Z at the end of warez...that just makes it look trashy. (In my personal opinion)

3. LOVE the logo... rest of the forum is simple, but don't get me wrong. I really like the layout. Maybe just add a little bit of color?

4. I really like the portal too, its clean and simple :)

9.5/10

Good Job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back