WarezCube.org - Warez Forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
15 comments
Superb skin 10/10 but remove this:-

neezla.png

Domain is cool, easy to remember, slogan is cool too. Template is awesome just like every other template that Phantom made. You probably already did everything that should have been done, e.g. Image resizer, modified forumhome templates, added favicon. Only thing that bugs me about your site is Sidebar, Recent Discussions aren't enough. You should add before the Recent Discussions types of Downloads with counter (how much downloads there are posted), and it would be cool if there were 2 recent discussions boxes, one for general discussions, and one for downloads. All in all, sidebar should look awesome after that.

Also, you could remove user legend from forumhome because really, and really there is 'View Forum Leaders' option. And Staff Members are easy to notice. User legend is just making your forum look noobish.

Domain is cool, easy to remember, slogan is cool too. Template is awesome just like every other template that Phantom made. You probably already did everything that should have been done, e.g. Image resizer, modified forumhome templates, added favicon. Only thing that bugs me about your site is Sidebar, Recent Discussions aren't enough. You should add before the Recent Discussions types of Downloads with counter (how much downloads there are posted), and it would be cool if there were 2 recent discussions boxes, one for general discussions, and one for downloads. All in all, sidebar should look awesome after that.

Also, you could remove user legend from forumhome because really, and really because there is 'View Forum Leaders' option. And Staff Members are easy to notice. User legend is just making your forum look noobish.
Thanks mate, I'll start working on those first thing tomorrow :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back