Status
Not open for further replies.

TnT

Hello. I recently just started my own warez-forum. I have invested a lot of money in the custom designs/mods.

I am looking for GOOD uploaders that will be able to have my forum URL in their download link and have the .nfo in their uploads.

BENEFITS:
Your uploads will be submitted to Katz and PhazeDDL.

You will either get paid or receive microsoft product keys (Any thing u want from MS, windows 7, windows vista, window server etc)

You will receive ViP status on the forums [LIFETIME]

(If you are looking for something else, PLEASE ask. I might be able to offer it to you)

NOTE: Uploaders MUST be able to upload a lot of files!

If you are interested please PM me with what kind of benefits you want and how many files/topics you can post per week.

Thanks!

30 comments
sent me a link please
ok what about if i upload for you and help you at same time ?
pm me if you're interested
i'll do it really cheap for you ! , nobady offer it except me !!

Site isn't even open yet. sorry guys TnT doesn't quite know the business yet.

Skr, by help what do you mean? We're looking for uploaders for now.

Site isn't even open yet. sorry guys TnT doesn't quite know the business yet.

Skr, by help what do you mean? We're looking for uploaders for now.

i can upload and post daily about 100 posts or 200 posts , i can be a mod if you want , but sure i have to get paid !
if you're interested then pm me with your price !

skr. We will not pay our staff under any circumstances, if you can't contribute to the community for free, then you're not responsible enough to be paid.

no i can help for free ! but you only have to pay for my uploads because i also have a new forum so i have to take care of it as much i can !

No thanks skr.
I can't trust someone with 32 posts.No offense.

and ripper, i didn't really want to spend 20 per month for 2 uploads per day from torrents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back