Status
Not open for further replies.
6 comments
its not legal, and it is somewhat risky. some people get caught and some people slip through the cracks for a long time. it is best to find a host that doesnt respond and ignores dmca and it is also best to use a foreign domain name provider. even tho places like godaddy has options to anonimize your information if dmca contacts them they pretty much hand it over willing and terminate your account. just a few things to think about before you just dive into the warez scene webmaster world.

"If i like create one, who need to host?!"

Easy:

Domain: privacyprotect.org

Host: voxility.com

But its better to hide real IP of server over nginx reverse proxy or so ...

Warez is not legal if you run a site with 3k hits a day or less you should never have any worries. Now if you run a warez site and it gets 10k hits or more a day then you should worry. If your warez site ever gets its alexa rank under 50k then you should really worry about it that would be a red flag and your site would be first page on all search engine searches. I run a forum that gets about 750 hits max I am not worrying about it

If your warez site ever gets its alexa rank under 50k then you should really worry about it that would be a red flag and your site would be first page on all search engine searches.

Long before it happens Google will block your domain from appearing in search results.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back