Status
Not open for further replies.
17 comments
I hardly think the owner would sell it for 15$ if he's had it since the date it was registered (1996). If you do get the domain however, I might buy it off of you ;)

I hardly think the owner would sell it for 15$ if he's had it since the date it was registered (1996). If you do get the domain however, I might buy it off of you ;)
He's still considering it, but yeah, he actually might.
He's so clueless, naw.

Why would he sell it for 15$ when he just renewed it for 4 more years (which will cost 40$). Be careful Goob3r, I smell scam. >_>

Why would he sell it for 15$ when he just renewed it for 4 more years (which will cost 40$). Be careful Goob3r, I smell scam. >_>
Seriously?
How do you know that he just renewed it? & I doubt he would scam me out of $15.. It's just too little.

If he sells it to you for $15, tell him I called him an idiot.

Its worth a lot, but only if you know what to do with it.
I'm just thinking about reselling it.. Make a HUGE profit.

+1 Nobody is so much nub to extend the domain for 14 ys(he must have spent good money onto it coz it was registered on 27-Nov-1996) & then sell it off for 15$. Tell him to show the proof.

Seriously?
How do you know that he just renewed it? & I wouldn't think he would scam a measly $15 to lose a friend.

I'm just thinking about reselling it if he considers it.

opdpee.png

Do a whois and see for yourself.

Created On:27-Nov-1996 05:00:00 UTC
Last Updated On:18-Jun-2010 02:43:25 UTC
Expiration Date:26-Nov-2014 05:00:00 UTC

I doubt he will sell it off if he just renewed it.

Oh, also, i have google.org and selling it for $3 as i need the money to buy a .info domain :p

Pure scam or just playing with you.

I doubt he will sell it off if he just renewed it.

Oh, also, i have google.org and selling it for $3 as i need the money to buy a .info domain :p

Pure scam or just playing with you.

Yep. I'll be asking for proof as soon as he gets on MSN.
I'll post back with screenshots, etc.

HOLY SHIT! A single domain for $14 Mil!!!!! That domain will have to be guarded like . . . 14 Mil dollers worth of gold! LOLz! :p

Ask him for some proof and if he doesn't provide proof tell that motherfucker to go fuck himself.

[slide]http://abesthost.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/smells-like-bullshit.jpg[/slide]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back