Warez-it.co.uk | Domain + FULL BACK UP For Sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diri

This is a 4 month old Warez forum for sale!

Full back up of entire ROOT inside. 142MB

That includes the domain: www.warez-it.co.uk aswell. (Registered for another two years).

The forum is running on an IPB Legit License, however there is no longer access to the IPB Client Base after a previous account compromising in which the owner (my co-admin) was locked out. So your stuck on 2.3.3

Comes with many mods installed + custom ones:

- Custom Hide hack : works with thanks mod.. no need to reply
This was created by me, you wont find it anywhere!
- Shoutbox
- Recent Topics
- SEO - Customized (IPBSEO)
- Store
- Many More!

Try searching for us on google. :) Warez-it.co.uk
Results 1 - 10 of about 3,970 for warez-it.co.uk.

We were formerly known as "Warez-it.org" but that domain was taken by some idiots, so its only been a few weeks since we changed domains about a whole month now, yet over 36,000 hits!

Also has a 3* rating on Katz, so if you submit daily, you get over 300 guests per day, meaning about 100-150 new members per week - thats how it worked for us on the final 2 weeks.

Over 13,000 Posts And over 1,100 Members.

This also has a custom skin installed and eats up about 30GB Bandwidth monthly due to the traffic flow.

Well established! It went down after the host ran out on us, And i can no longer afford hosting the site.

Get it back up quickly to resume the traffic flow + the active members & staff who are VERY VERY dedicated.

Serious bids please, I've already have a bid for $250, however i was told i could get higher here.

If you require assistance running the forum, there is one dedicated Community admin who will help you, he knows full about katz etc and modding!

Also there are two teams of staff - meaning there are two Super Mods who have their own team of staff, well organized and also a VIP SECTION is still being built inside.

If you need any proof, please PM Me! Or ASK Ultima!

3 comments
The forum is running on an IPB Legit License, however there is no longer access to the IPB Client Base after a previous account compromising in which the owner (my co-admin) was locked out. So your stuck on 2.3.3
Wait, who actually purchased the license? You can get your login details reset if you can provide the payment details.

My Co-admin did.

But something f**'d over and nothings happening.

He's not left for personal reasons and got a job

Hey was keylogged and certain things happened, but that was about 2 months back

Im just trying to get this off my back ;):sorry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back