Status
Not open for further replies.
13 comments
Are you the same g00b3r that scammed every one on other forums?

~~~**** Personal Details Removed by Mr Happy ****~~~

IF YOU HAVE BEEN SCAMMED BY THIS GUY ITS QUITE EASY TO FIND HIS HOME ADDRESS AND TELL HIS PARENTS OF HIS SCAMS, IT SEEMS THAT HE FREQUENTLY SCAMS PEOPLE ALL OVER THE PLACE AND HAS A SERIOUS POWER TRIP ONLINE.
IF YOU HAVE PURCHASED FROM HIM NO MATTER IF HE HAS FILLED IT OR NOT ISSUE A REFUND AND COMPLAIN TO PAYPAL.

GOOD LUCK AND DONT LET THIS GUY GET AWAY WITH IT. HES QUITE EASY TO FIND AND I WILL HAVE A LAWSUIT AGAINST HIM

Just be careful guys. Member may have a History of Scamming or on WJ but also has Good Sales

Buyers/sellers are advised to use Escrow or Sedo

Personal details were removed. WJ doesn't allow the posting of names, addresses, telephone numbers etc even if their scammers.

I'm sure if you really want them you can PM Corrup

Please only reply if interested of have personal experience with dealing with this member.

Anyone replying with "GTFO" or such will have their posts removed as no proof exists here on WJ the member is a scammer. Innocent until proven guilty.

I can also say this guy is the scammer i can post proofs is needed

so as Mr Happy said use escrow with this memberor should i say scammer

IF YOU HAVE BEEN SCAMMED BY THIS GUY ITS QUITE EASY TO FIND HIS HOME ADDRESS AND TELL HIS PARENTS OF HIS SCAMS, IT SEEMS THAT HE FREQUENTLY SCAMS PEOPLE ALL OVER THE PLACE AND HAS A SERIOUS POWER TRIP ONLINE.
IF YOU HAVE PURCHASED FROM HIM NO MATTER IF HE HAS FILLED IT OR NOT ISSUE A REFUND AND COMPLAIN TO PAYPAL.

GOOD LUCK AND DONT LET THIS GUY GET AWAY WITH IT. HES QUITE EASY TO FIND AND I WILL HAVE A LAWSUIT AGAINST HIM

Lmao, "tell his parents of his scams"?
Wtf?

if he is a scammer why not ban the kid ?

thats like saying my neighbor has killed 20 people so far, lets not put him in jail so he can keep killing more people?

common sense.

Thanks for that, but no I'm not G00B3R with two zero's; I'm Goob3r.
That guy on BlackHatWorld is not me, I live in Australia, lol.

I can also say this guy is the scammer i can post proofs is needed

so as Mr Happy said use escrow with this memberor should i say scammer
As you can see, mash-e1 is TheTorrentSeller (same site), or a user asked to post this by TheTorrentSeller.

he scammed me as well
Okay you've obviously got a grudge on me for no reason. If I scammed you, why don't you post some proof? Oh.. right, you have none.

I remember you quite frankly, you had a go at me for not accepting a trade, you went off and I blocked you.
You're just trying to get some revenge, fuck off.

- That should clear some things up.

Now due to this "incident" of another user using my username (his name is G00B3R with two zero's and mine is Goob3r), I think in my honest opinion I have to change my name back to Katana.

He's obviously a scam artist and is well known around the black hat scene, and I can tell that that's not me.

Let's know any updates Exel, which I doubt there will be

and oh, yes, I'm mash-e xD, anything else ?

+ I asked Elio if proofs will help in getting u banned, but he said as long as the deal hasn't take place here, then they can't do anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back