Warez Directory

Status
Not open for further replies.

morden

Ok guys I was bord and wanted something to do since changing my ddl to a search lol i have no ques to check so I created a free warez sites directory. its nothing outrages use it if you wish to its 100% free no catches. Im not after critics or a debate. I just added it for fun and a place for webmasters to share there forums and users to find some. Itll work or it wont same as all sites.
Enjoy
Code:
http://demonzddl.com/directory/

8 comments
Yes mr happy you are correct it is indeed a free script like i said it was something to do i may customize as yet but first we will see how many people actualy add links, I waste to much time customizing for once i thought id be a bit lazy and let it roll lol.
Hey feel free to jump in and help if you wish i got the domain for a long time.

Code:
Špecáialna kategória jebi se
I like this category it looks interesting, however site doesnt look bad i like it aswell :D

this is why it is going to fail. you're going to wait for it to have any popularity without doing something to get it.

Look as said i dont want a debate and why should it fail, its already getting submits, would you go and by a new bmw and change the spec if it works.
Like i have said above if you wana help out just ask, i think ts a good idea thats all. I keep my self low im self taught at small web design etc im also disabled and the pc is my only way out in the world, i will change design if and when i can but personally i think its ok its working.
Google is simple, sometimes less is more.
If some of you more experienced guys like the idea and want to help then instead of critasising pm me and help.

Merry christmas

Your family should be proud of you mate , insted of the bed you chosed the PC which is a great choice and i wish you the best , your site is cool and much better than the sites of people who got good health :p so keep it up your brain and hands are good enough to achieve many things in future

Thank you breaking bad
In the past 2yrs ive gone from being a competative bodybuilder and part time body gaurd also haveing my own pc repair business to nothing, i Have MS and i cant walk without a stick and have a lot of physical and mental issues, But im luky i gess theres a lot worse than me. I fight till i die lol. My sites and my family are all i have. I have tried to make money online with shops etc but they never work. Anyway i try im not great but i try, i just wish the critics that must be good would maybee offer some constructive critisisum insted of put downs.
Your words are the kindest ive come across on WJ so i thank you and Happy Xmas my friend.
http://www.wjunction.com/member.php?u=32651

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back