Status
Not open for further replies.

StyXoN

I sure hope that I am posting this in the correct forum. :)

So I was posting my uploaded material yesterday and previous days on Warez-BB.

And just about 15 minutes ago, I wanted to log in to Warez-BB and noticed that I get the error message that I was banned.
I could not believe it, so I opened I support ticket... Still waiting for a reply. :P

The weird thing is, I know the rules and I know that I did not break them..
That would be stupid, especially since they are a big and great community and you cannot register another account.. :P
It could have been a mistake from a moderator right? Since they are also humans, human error perhaps? :-?

Did it ever happen to you?

24 comments
Quick reply:

So, I now did recieve a reply on my ticket...

It seems that it was because of bypassing Filesonic links..
So if you people do it, delete all the links out of your thread.. :(

Anyone knows how to be able to post filesonic links??

Yeah, I did...
Thats the bypassing reason..

My filesonic free user limit was 1GB links instead of 400MB.
And I always uploaded files lower that 1GB. Still there are user who can post it like it used to be.. they don't have to use safelinking and they don't get banned..

you cant post filesonic links , if you are not 5 months old or having over 300 posts .. :)

and another thing is , if you posting filesonic premium links only , then result would be ban.. you have to provide a free mirror whatever filesonic or other host.. its a rule of wbb..

Guess you broke one of those .. :facepalm:

@botnet He/she who using safelinking only , they will get banned if somebody report against him/her, if he/she is providing only premium links under safelinking too :facepalm:

Okay, yeah then I have broke some of the new rules..

Only posted filesonic links, ehem, my bad :P
Just not only premium and thanks for the info when someone can post filesonic links, verry helpful shufol. ;)

I do have the luck that I have another un-used account :D

Maybe you were banned cuz of posting Malware. You did not do it, its cool, but make sure you clean your PC, give it a format of required.

AmaderForum is the worst they banned me for using a different topic icon, and my ban is for life :facepalm:

you cant post filesonic links , if you are not 5 months old or having over 300 posts .. :)

and another thing is , if you posting filesonic premium links only , then result would be ban.. you have to provide a free mirror whatever filesonic or other host.. its a rule of wbb..

Guess you broke one of those .. :facepalm:

@botnet He/she who using safelinking only , they will get banned if somebody report against him/her, if he/she is providing only premium links under safelinking too :facepalm:
Where is this rule at on wbb? I can't find it.

Nobody knows and it has been down for more than a day now .:facepalm::'(X-(

------------------
Finally they gave me an answer
Warez-BB is currently having database issues. The admins are aware of the issue and are working on a solution. Please be patient.

Last edited:
As the above member stated...Warez-BB has been down with NO message on their Emg. Blog about *why* they are down, but I 'got in' about 12 hours ago and last post up was on Friday morning about 10:30AM EST US. I see the below message everytime I attempt to connect, and that's after clearing all caches and cookies: (Looks like they are having serious issues with their IP blocking, no?) ;)

WarezBB is experiencing a Critical Error

Could not obtain ban information

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1286 Unknown table engine 'InnoDB'

SELECT * FROM driaw_banlist WHERE ban_ip IN ('46734705', '467347ff', '4673ffff', '46ffffff') OR ban_userid = -1

Line : 180
File : sessions.php

they have some DNS issue as far as they said in IRC, dunno how accurate since it looks to me asif it is database issue

It is a database issue:
We’re currently combing through the database fixing the error that caused our site to stop yesterday. There was no data loss and we’ll be back within the next few hours once we have our database optimized.

We’re currently combing through the database fixing the error that caused our site to stop yesterday. There was no data loss and we’ll be back within the next few hours once we have our database optimized.
That`s from the blog .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back