Warez-BB Unofficial Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

slnwrz

One of the biggest warez website on the net, warez-bb is down for almost 37 hours now. These are really worrying signs for millions of people who were downloading movies, music, software from it as warez-bb was huge in size and content.Its difficult to comment why warez-bb is down right now and whether it has been taken down by authorities as its pretty obvious it being the biggest warez site of the planet, MPAA and RIAA will always be looking to shut them down.

If anyone have any idea, contact or every info please post it here.

What happened to warez-bb.org?
Warez-BB.org down
Warez-BB.org alternatives
Warez-BB ddos attack?

10 November 2016:

1478764850_big.jpg

Can someone explain what is HEROKU | No such app?!

Last edited:
45 comments
I am a member and active contributor of Warez-BB.org for over a year and I feel like I was banned in error. Email I received says to contact moderator dreklyzone but I can't find a way to do this.

I don't have any other Warez-BB account and when I try to sign up for a new account to use so I can contact someone from the site, I don't receive the activation key required.

Does anyone know of a workaround? I can't just accept the ban. The site just recovered from an issue where it's very sluggish, and I was just back doing what I've been doing as usual. Totally unfair.

Anyone know what I can do to sort this out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back