Status
Not open for further replies.

warag

Warez[dot]ag is now for sale

Site is running now for 2 years, has stable visitor group. It's in the top 20k Alexa's most visited sites.

Daily generated revenue: 20$ depending on adv. campaings.

You can see detailed statistics (traffic source/search engines/geo stats/hosts/page views etc...) here:

View Stats

Visit Warez.ag

Domain or whole site is for sale now.
PM me if you are interested.

STARTING PRICE: 1000$
BUY NOW PRICE: 2500$
Payment via: Paypal / Moneybookers / Wire transfer

Earnings for the last 13 days (29 March -10 April) with a new adv. campaign:
adv_march_april_2013.jpg

(Proof of ownership: http://warez[dot]ag/proof.txt )

Last edited:
15 comments
on your website you are linking people that wants to buy the site to a review made by yeerank.com
i don't know if it can help because it says
warez.ag has a global traffic ranking of 24,016 in the world. This site is estimated worth of US Dollar $ 326,160.00 and have a daily income of around $ 453.00 US Dollar. warez.ag is SUSPICIOUS and may contains potentially risky contents. You should be careful while visiting this website and make sure you have best Antivirus Software installed.

Real bid of $1,000 here.

How much do you pay per month for server specs?
Where is the domain registered to and when does it expire?
What is the reason for selling?
How much money per month do you generate from advertisements?
Where does the majority of your traffic come from? Please show sources.

Please check your PM and add me to SKYPE and be prepared to answer the questions above.

Thanks.

Last edited:
yes. domain with full code

Earnings for the last 3 days (28-30 March) with a new adv. campaign:
march%202013%20new.jpg

on your website you are linking people that wants to buy the site to a review made by yeerank.com
i don't know if it can help because it says
warez.ag has a global traffic ranking of 24,016 in the world. This site is estimated worth of US Dollar $ 326,160.00 and have a daily income of around $ 453.00 US Dollar. warez.ag is SUSPICIOUS and may contains potentially risky contents. You should be careful while visiting this website and make sure you have best Antivirus Software installed.

this means that some posts, which are made by users may lead to software which contains viruses.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back