Status
Not open for further replies.

SLiMRiDER

I plan on holding a contest/giveaway on my forum and I was wondering if you guys think that a CD key to a good/newly-released game would be a good prize. If not, what would be a good/suitable prize?

Btw, my forum is AIOScene, a discussion forum :)

19 comments
I was just about to suggest iTunes gift cards ... then I remembered that your forum is probably a warez forum anyway.

I would go with Amazon Vouchers, a CD key of the winner's choise (WoW, etc.) or premium accounts. I don't think cash is the way to go.

I was just about to suggest iTunes gift cards ... then I remembered that your forum is probably a warez forum anyway.

I would go with Amazon Vouchers, a CD key of the winner's choise (WoW, etc.) or premium accounts. I don't think cash is the way to go.

Nope my forum is AIOScene, a discussion forum. I apologize for not adding it to my original post, will do it now.

By the way, thanks for all the replies so far, will definitely take these all into consideration :)

Give the user an account at rapidpremium.net - it's like giving him access to almost every commonly used filehost in the Warez world ;)

The users would most probably be into the "Warez scene" anyway, so give them a chance to this one, I bet they'd go after it, you can maybe give an acc. every month as it's not expensive tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back