Status
Not open for further replies.

Supernatural

So , i was with trizzile from like 3 or so months... but now as enciph3r ain't at gtalk/WJ/msn/tickets , and his site is down ( I haven't got scammed ) , I want someone to pay for me to ovh/kimsufi

Box is kimsufi 2G ...

Mode will be :- Indian Bank transfer ( to reseller and he passes them to ovh/kimsufi via paypal / w/e they prefer ) and paypal for another half of money

What i mean to say is , i share that box with someone and he lives outside of India . What we will be doing is for eg:- if that reseller say 20$ for the box , i will send him 10$ to his bank account and other 10$ will be sent to his paypal with no problems at all.

Please tell me the price here...

My box expires on 30th of july.

9 comments
umm , i don't understand u bhanuprasad ,

umm , if it is coz of contact or something , i can change it right ? or i can''t ?

All i know is i have ovh.com access to my kimsufi box.

I recommend that you talk with shahaz he might be able to help you out a little bit better then any other resellers for OVH.

best way buy a new server from any reseller..

I really can't afford that .. I mean , i have setted u that server from like 4-5 months .. and now i don't want to lose it b'coz it's working perfectly fine ...

And i have 1tb of data in it .. i don't want to lose it ..

robert420 said:
I recommend that you talk with shahaz he might be able to help you out a little bit better then any other resellers for OVH.

and who is shahaz pls ?

@Supernatural, If the billing NIC is allocated to another person, you can't edit that. Its better if you buy a new server from another reseller ( same model server) and move entire disk data using dd command from the rescue mode.By doing that you can save the data and application settings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back