Want to prank people for free? Than check this out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nichole

Banned
Banned
So I was introduced into this site by a friend of mine, It's called Prankdial, There is a android and apple application you can install and use it via 3g/4g/wifi It's free where you get 3 pranks free per day, if you want to use anymore you have to pay, I think I paid like $6 for 25 pranks which is pretty cheap, It works alot different then any I've seen.

What you do is put in a number of the person you want to prank, then you put in the number you want to show up on the caller id, then you choose from a prerecorded prank there is a lot of them, some are very good others very bad, once your ready you click start, and you can check the box to record it, you can also save it to your phone, computer, or send someone the link to listen to it, You can also listen to millions of other pranks people have did, and search by prank type, I have actually had a few people fall for these, there is a pizza one that is very good and this application is pretty cool for my android Samsung epic phone, I think you guys would like it a lot, the only downside to this is not sure if it's like this online(you can prank via your computer too)but when your doing the prank you can't actually hear it when it's being done you have to wait until it's completed and then you can listen to it which seems kinda stupid to me, and you also can't talk or anything while the prank is going on.

7 comments
I forgot to mention that for some reason the application has been removed from the android network but you can still download it on there website you just have to check on your phone "ALLOW NON-MARKET DOWNLOADS" or something like that that allows you to install outside applications on your phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back