Status
Not open for further replies.

Plutost

I reopened http://alluwant4.com

I have made it with Datalife Engine 7.0 CMS

I had a tough time converting it from Russian to English.

So finally Its done. Its still on Beta Phase, bcoz theres much conversion of language in the site is left. So if any is free, they can post freely :p

I'm also looking for Uploaders & Posters who can post there :bloodlust:

Thanks for Reviewing it.

9 comments
I agree with nolimit the skin is totally rubbish. But I'm glad you finally converted the language! Well done :P

Lol! My question is, is it even a skin? The banner looks really ugly. I dont think your site is even ready to deserve a rating yet (from my side)

Well I'm not a GFX Expert though I made a Banner. Its my first work in GFX.
And I got many skins, but they were hard to convert from Russian to English. The skin which is there was very easy to convert from Russian to English (it took me 5 hrs).
So If anyone has any Datalife Engine Skin (ENGLISH) then they can share it with me.

Banner isnt great. The layout is OK, not the worst. Why dont you just get a free templates? A lot of them look similar to yours ... but much better.

Banner isnt great. The layout is OK, not the worst. Why dont you just get a free templates? A lot of them look similar to yours ... but much better.

Thnx for the Review.

I had gone thru the net for Free Templates. I have about 90 Datalife Templates. But the main problem is, they all are in Russian, also they are complicated to convert. So I choosed an Easy one and put it on the site. If u have any Free Datalife Template in ENGLISH then plz share it with me:delighted:

I don't find the skin ugly, the banner is ugly it doesnt match the tight overall look.
If u want i can help you creating a simple banner.

The layout of the site is pretty good in my eyes, it's easy to search, easy to find the downloads you want, no need to register.

There are some scripting errors that you need to fix ( <!-- code1 --> <!-- ecode1 -->)

I kind of wonder why u reopened it. There is a total of 22 articles and 5 members, plus you had to convert the language.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back