Dedicated want dedi servce with ignore dmca !

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldMovies

Following are my requirements:

- Disk space? 1TB
- Bandwidth? Either 50-100TB monthly limit (with full 1gbps) or 300-500Mbps guaranteed bandwidth
- RAM? 16GB or more
- Managed? Unmanaged? Unmanaged
- Control panel preference? None
- Monthly budget? Suggest price.
- Payment types that you can pay in? Paypal
- CPU? Something like a e3-1230 or faster

14 comments
Look I will be honest with you. There is no such company who will ignore DMCAs for you. If they would then you are risking your data with them. Even though some of the companies claim to "ignore" DMCAs but if a court order comes then they will be the first ones to switch off your server. Also, even if they do not take any action against the DMCAs then eventually their bandwidth/network providers (the Telecom industries) will cut their connection so as to oppose something which is illegal.

So don't be fooled by web hosts who claim to "ignore" DMCAs. There is no such host who will do it (If it would exist then why is TPB facing so problems ?)
------------------
Coming back to the topic, I can offer you the following server which we have:
Intel Xeon E3-1240
2x1TB HDD
16GB DDR3 RAM
1Gbps Port
Unmetered Bandwidth
Price: $165/mo
Payment via: Paypal, Perfect Money, Bitcoins
Order - Ukraine Dedicated Server
ukraine_flag.png

If you are interested in our Netherlands Server then please proceed to this page to customize your Netherlands Dedicated Server
Netherlands-Flag.png

Last edited:
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]We can offer you following server[/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]CPU: Intel Xeon E3-1231v3 (3.8 GHz)[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Cores: 4[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]RAM: 32 GB[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Disks:2x 2 TB[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Connection: 1Gbps (Unshare)[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Traffic: Unlimited[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Setup: $100 One Time[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Price: $130/Mon[/FONT]

Following are my requirements:

- Disk space? 1TB
- Bandwidth? Either 50-100TB monthly limit (with full 1gbps) or 300-500Mbps guaranteed bandwidth
- RAM? 16GB or more
- Managed? Unmanaged? Unmanaged
- Control panel preference? None
- Monthly budget? Suggest price.
- Payment types that you can pay in? Paypal
- CPU? Something like a e3-1230 or faster

Hello ,

We just saw your request , you can see our dedicated plans here which are DMCA ignored in Russia , you can either choose 100mbps or 1gbps and multiple other options you have the ability to choose. You can see our reviews here and here and see what people write for us and you can , you can make a search and see what people writing around the Internet.

We highly care for your privacy and your data , we never share / rent / sell your data or info's and high confidence is provided.

We accept paypal , bitcoin , webmoney and skrill.

You can contact us via the below methods for any other question :

If you need to contact our web hosting company you can do it with one of the following ways :
On our Skype id undergroundprivate or email sales.undergroundprivate.com@clientlogin.sx or please use the ticket system via contact us on our official website.

Thank you ,
Yours UndergroundPrivate.com

Last edited:
Hello,

We can offer the following config to you. Full dedicated unshared 1Gbit network port.

Intel Xeon E3-1230v5 3.40GHz, 16GB ECC DDR4 RAM, 1TB HDD, 1Gbit @ 50TB BW, Netherlands = 63 EUR

Normal DMCA messages can be ignored but if you want to have 100% DMCA report ignored hosting, You must spend 400-500$ for such space.

I recommend you use above server and see how it goes. But before going ahead, can you tell what to host in the server?

Thanks and will be waiting for your Response.

Last edited:
You will not regret a thing if you contact Superbithost.com directly and tell your requirements.
Support is good & fast. Support is super fast and they solve the problems you ask them to. My hosting is very quick.

Their control panel is 100% custom and it is amazing.

Hello,

We can offer you Fully ignored DMCA
e3 1230
32gb
2x2tb hdd
1gbps (Not Shared)
At only 95$/month

Also we have custom packages available too
Contact us via skype: smtsny
also you can contact via our website ..

Hello,

We can offer you Fully ignored DMCA
e3 1230
32gb
2x2tb hdd
1gbps (Not Shared)
At only 95$/month

Also we have custom packages available too
Contact us via skype: smtsny
also you can contact via our website ..

Are you sure it is fully DMCA ignored? What about Court cases? If DMCA serious takedown reports come?
Which location and Datacenter name please.

Datacenter :- SmartDC,N.L
If Court Cases Matters then only not ignore else its fully ignored

It is not fully ignored mate. It is still similar as DataPlace, Evoswitch etc so "Fully Ignored" Is a false advertisement.
If it was fully ignored, filehosting sites were not deleting thousand of data each day. I am experienced with this and you still have to pay 5-6x more money to get something called "fully DMCA ignored"

I am familiar with almost all Data centers of NL so if someone tells "Fully Ignored" That should ignore everything DMCA related.

That is what i wanted to say.

Datacenter :- SmartDC,N.L
If Court Cases Matters then only not ignore else its fully ignored

It is not fully ignored mate. It is still similar as DataPlace, Evoswitch etc so "Fully Ignored" Is a false advertisement.
If it was fully ignored, filehosting sites were not deleting thousand of data each day. I am experienced with this and you still have to pay 5-6x more money to get something called "fully DMCA ignored"

I am familiar with almost all Data centers of NL so if someone tells "Fully Ignored" That should ignore everything DMCA related.

Yup mate you are right but more than we ignore almost all DMCA if that's not more important.

Yup mate you are right but more than we ignore almost all DMCA if that's not more important.

No problem. It is still way better than some other DC So you are almost correct and no issue there.

Best wishes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back