Dedicated Want a cheap dedicated server for a low traffic website

Status
Not open for further replies.

woja

Hi all

I have a website, which I'm tired of relying on sharing resources with other VPS users.
I want to have a stable server that will have a good uptime.

The website I am running only has like 200-250 visitors a day, so I don't need anything super strong.

Requirements:

1) 100mbit line (can be metered)
2) dedicated :P
3) I'll want the seller setup the website on the server and tweak the settings to make it as fast as possible
4) budget: as cheap as possible
5) location: doesn't matter because it's legit, although Europe would be preferable.

7 comments
Hi all

I have a website, which I'm tired of relying on sharing resources with other VPS users.
I want to have a stable server that will have a good uptime.

The website I am running only has like 200-250 visitors a day, so I don't need anything super strong.

Requirements:

1) 100mbit line (can be metered)
2) dedicated :P
3) I'll want the seller setup the website on the server and tweak the settings to make it as fast as possible
4) budget: as cheap as possible
5) location: doesn't matter because it's legit, although Europe would be preferable.

Hello,
Please specify your Hardware Specifications ie: Disk & Transfer?
Also your budget?

Woja,

Plenty of options for you if your website is indeed legit.

USA and Europe will be your cheapest options. Possible to get $30 servers but be wary of such uber cheap deals unless you don't care about customer support. If your budget can go upto $40 - $50 then you should have plenty of options.

Hetzner and OVH come to mind

If you're working on a budget, don't bother with a control panel. Cost too much! But if you really need/want one, get DirectAdmin.

Good luck!

Hello,

HP DL120G7
Intel Xeon E3-1230
32Gb DDR3
4x 1TB SATA2

Software raid
100Mbps
unmetered
1 IP
Netherlands
$69/mo