Status
Not open for further replies.
ilivid

what are you talking about here
no vreer site anymore
some retarded stuff now
if someone klicks link to watch video with vreer link, there opens
ilivid download tool

[FONT=&quot]When I bought vreer, I also got an account from here. Unfortunately, I was so locked for a month because of duplicate account. Unfortunately I can not write even after this month, no idea why. That's why I've made ​​an account. I hope I'm not banned now once more, but I did after several attempts to obtain an admin or mod, without success.

Anyway, we always pay within 48 hours and we have the highest Payout of the video scene. If you have questions, you can reach me here.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Can you please add in FTP access, or at least a way to move a lot of files quickly? I would love to move to vreer from putlocker but the prospect of uploading a few thousand files via remote upload isn't very enticing :(

One good thing I could say about vreer is they always pay within the 2 days after payment requested. Hope you'll stay vreer for long, longggggg, lonnngggggg time :)

Can you please add in FTP access, or at least a way to move a lot of files quickly? I would love to move to vreer from putlocker but the prospect of uploading a few thousand files via remote upload isn't very enticing :(

i dont work with this host no more
upload almost impossible with large file
try to add the generated putlocker links to remote upl
i think putlocker does not check ip for generated streams links

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back