Vreer.com Paying upto $3 for every 1000 stream

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol 50$ ,but you said that is 30$ now you change again???i think i will not upload anymore....with ahoura my earnigs daily was 4$-6$-8$ with you my earnings are 0.60$ so explain me this

WHY YOU DONT MAKE A 100$ MINIMUM PAYOUT ??

50$ is too high considering the fact that one of the sites is not allowing us to submit because of fake codecs..another one is we can only request payment twice a month.. give us uploaders a little consideration . :))

but in request page shows that min payout is 30 $
What a hack?

I need to fix script to show exact numbers once I update on admin side. As the main programmer was on holiday until yesterday (and all time during the site takeover), we just started to talk.

I smell a black magic behind this!
ahahaha
goodluck to all....

Actually, there is no real proof for such accusations, so I'd appreciate a little credit.

lol 50$ ,but you said that is 30$ now you change again???i think i will not upload anymore....with ahoura my earnigs daily was 4$-6$-8$ with you my earnings are 0.60$ so explain me this

WHY YOU DONT MAKE A 100$ MINIMUM PAYOUT ??

We bought a site which previously had a disk crash. Basically at the time of takeover, there was only 1TB of data up; by the speed of increase it's getting now and which was getting before, I'd say a lot of data got lost (few TB), which is now leading to the 404 links for everything. This may lead to the answer of the recent change. Send me your username, please, via PM please and I can take a better look at this situation.

50$ is too high considering the fact that one of the sites is not allowing us to submit because of fake codecs..another one is we can only request payment twice a month.. give us uploaders a little consideration . :))

First change was made only to achieve in one thing: to get a hold of the situation. With server issues, new issues rising, putting new servers, etc etc, it was a logical choice for the time. To make things more acceptable for you, or so we thought it would, we increased the payout rates. This other thing, the *fake player* as they call it, it's a matter of business and we're in discussion right now with that site.

when will the views of embed code?
my account with 100k views
$0.0095
waiting for 1 month

Personally, I was not aware that that bug ever existed, it seems rather big problem; If you can spare a few minutes and send me your vreer data via PM so I can have examples for the coder, it would be awesome. Please, note again - I am in position to help for only 5 days now, and cannot say anything for the time before.

What I can guarantee you is - we're putting enormous effort to create a new, better vreer. For everybody - you guys, users and us too. What I can (perhaps subjective) say is - I can see problems have piled up, but some of you can confirm we're actually making progress each day. By the mid May, things will get sorted and then we all can continue to do our jobs with good feeling about it. Not all current decisions are here to stay, and primarily I'm speaking about the way things are run.

Also, if you ever feel like you have something to report, or point out, feel free to PM me.
On the other hand, I'll give more effort and post updates more regular here, on daily basis, as currently things are moving fast, it's only fair to you all to be informed.

Regards;
Vreer administration

Last edited:
I have one file, uploaded in 28.04.2012 with 59118 views in my video and in reports i earn from all my files from 28.04.2012 until today 5$, with ahoura admin i earn 13$ for 9000 views!

yap this new admin sucks, only promises for tomorrow. Min payout must be 10 to demonstrate the seriousness. Now is not worth wasting time. Iam out of this monkey business :)

Hi you guys, as you know vreer has two owners now, i am responsible for affiliates and he is for tech stuff,i was"t able to visit this forum for two days now and he replaced me here..
Needles to say he lost his nerves because this is not his job,and that is the reason he putted 50 $ request minimum..

* THIS IS FINAL UPDATE NO QUESTION REGARDING LOWERING MINIMAL PAYOUT etc..
MINIMAL PAYMENT FROM NOW 25$ , and it will be processed on 1st , 11th 21th in month for all off you who have requests until that date..

Due to some questions that has no sense we will be answering question only that are relevant.. Questions like i earned like this with Ahoura and now this ? has nothing to do with Vreer but with your promoting technique..

To all off you affiliates that work hard to earn money and don"t complain every day,we shall receive new server later today or tomorow in morning so speeds off streaming will double if not triple and that means higher earnings for you

VREER TEAM

Hi you guys, as you know vreer has two owners now, i am responsible for affiliates and he is for tech stuff,i was"t able to visit this forum for two days now and he replaced me here..
Needles to say he lost his nerves because this is not his job,and that is the reason he putted 50 $ request minimum..

* THIS IS FINAL UPDATE NO QUESTION REGARDING LOWERING MINIMAL PAYOUT etc..
MINIMAL PAYMENT FROM NOW 25$ , and it will be processed on 1st , 11th 21th in month for all off you who have requests until that date..

Due to some questions that has no sense we will be answering question only that are relevant.. Questions like i earned like this with Ahoura and now this ? has nothing to do with Vreer but with your promoting technique..

To all off you affiliates that work hard to earn money and don"t complain every day,we shall receive new server later today or tomorow in morning so speeds off streaming will double if not triple and that means higher earnings for you

VREER TEAM

that's a very good decision :)

"Due to some questions that has no sense we will be answering question only that are relevant.. Questions like i earned like this with Ahoura and now this ? has nothing to do with Vreer but with your promoting technique.."

ok thank you for support:

70k views and only 7$

v1.png

v1.1.png

v2.png

views are not the same as streams..views is counted when visitors opens video page its not unique,its basically page-load

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back