Vreer.com Paying upto $3 for every 1000 stream

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea about quality is a bit low , you can try rise it or if ppl upload .mp4 files the system will not convert them ...

omg vreer is going down ,im working with 4 video hosts and vreer is the worst,with all series uploaded today i have 20 views and with the other video host i have 500,800 .. have to do something admin...im trying to upload 1 episode and is converting with less then 50 MB,i tried with mkv,avi,mp4 but nothing is the same less then 50MB and the link mkv has 600 MB when i remote upload but is coverting in less then 50 MB...so plz do something admin

3492v0x.jpg

AGAIN

2ezll4i.jpg

Last edited:
Hi all;

please note: we've upgraded the encoding quality, in human readable terms, around +25%.
It's a first step towards improving server infrastructure, also 2 new servers are on the way; I expect we'll be able to finish all this work by end of the week.

I've now increased the quality of vids before new servers got in, to see how it goes on a current infrastructure. If you notice anything strange, please let me know via PM; It would be appreciated. Worst case scenario: things may go slower until new servers are added (few days, like I said); but I don't expect it to go that way.

Thanks for the time, guys.

how did you remote upload? Anyone??

do you get direct link from filebox. uploadc, muchshare etc.....
then put it on remote upload ??
how?? can anyone help me??
pls admin help...

Guys, few point outs:

- make sure your remote upload files are OK; I cannot do anything but delete remote uploads when it goes into ERROR.

Possible causes:
- invalid file extension: for example - I have seen files where extension is *.mp, and not *.mp4. MP4 Works here, but as you see, if only filename.mp is entered, it's impossible to download for you.

- slow remote hosts
It's been noticed that sometimes remote servers from where download is made are slow (below 100kb/s). In such cases, DL is slow, or sometimes worse - it times out.

- fresh removed or redirected/cloaked URL's
I've also noticed larger amount of files where endpoint url (file to download) leads to some HTML page, or some strange URL's, so please, check those too before you put them in queue.

- missing, deleted files
Some of files simply get deleted on other hosts. I can't tell why, but I clearly have seen files queued for 5 mins, and then there was no file to download. In such cases, I also have to delete file, sorry to say.

More the errors, more the server load and script problems. I'm cleaning up on hourly basis for last few days, please check your files before you go URL upload. It's best for us all that way.

**Payment info**

It's been said before, we made payments available for all of you on 2 dates each month;
1st of the month
16th of the month

This way is implemented with aim to keep better record of payments, and to avoid mistakes or potential problems.

Please - make sure you request your payment on day before any of those two dates, if you have passed the payout limit. Thank you.

For those who got their payments requested on 01, payments will be released later today.

Cheers, guys.

Hi guys;

requested payouts for May 1st sent.
I hope to see you all again with treshold passed on 16th.

About the payout treshold -> it's 50USD
I now saw that changes on reward page are not updated, it's updated now.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back