Vreer.com Paying upto $3 for every 1000 stream

Status
Not open for further replies.
and the problem with watchseries how to resolve?

why i can't post on watchseries? can u fix this?

where i can post?

watchseries don't accept link, now i try it, say invalid link domain!

offfff, and now other problem, the link is not accepted on watchseries !!!!!!!!

without watchseries & tv-links my earnnings are very low, why post with vreer ahoura?

Stop spamming X-(
And they will not tell you where you can post your illegal Files. :facepalm:

My account balance just went down from about 6$ to 3,2$, please check this, my username is marcopolo

We do apologize, we are not shaving points, at the moment our system will deduct your points earned from files that receive DMCA complains, we do this to assure that we do not encourage users to upload copyrighted content and go down the same path as megaupload.

However this will soon be stopped, so please bare with us

premium users can download original file of streaming video?

Yes now we have activated this feature but please note that older videos do not have their original videos.

Regards

As well I had same problem
I don't get it what's going on :(

Please read my reply to marcopolo.

Regards

Nothing Will Happen Again. In The Begining Host was Good and Stream was speedy Too So Uploader Started Posting In Worlds Few Famoush Sites But Later Allmost All Sites abandoned This Host Due to its Low Speed.
Those Few Sites Adm Will Never Accept this Host Again.
So Its My end for This Host.

Anyway,
I wish all the best though.

our speed has been down only for the past few days, but thank you and I wish you all the best too

Why doesn't count my video views anymore?

Could you send me your username? Please note that we will be changing our system to full stream count once the new server is in place but for now we are still counting every impression.

Regards

Upload not working.

I do apologize, as I have mentioned we are getting a new powerful server which should fix all these issues. the new server will be used for streaming only while the other 2 servers we have will be used for uploading and conversion.

Regards

guys take a break until admin resolve the problem with the servers,be patient :))

Thank you for understanding :)

Stop spamming X-(
And they will not tell you where you can post your illegal Files. :facepalm:

Thank you marcopolo, I do apologize for ignoring all the questions about watchseries etc, but we can not help you there.

Regards

i have not received activation link : username egyptianman

User has been activated.

Regards

unfortunately we do not give out premium accounts, however you could easily convert $9 of your earnings to a month of premium account.

Regards

Another question: how about payments type through paypal.
I'd rather suggest send as personal payment, then will not be any fees!
And how about alertpay add as payments processor?
sincerely, juraska

Last edited:
Remote upload doesn't work :facepalm::facepalm:
and i think $30 for request payout is higher, should be at $10 or $15 :D:D

Hi,

Please update status of vreer.com.
Remote upload not working, payment request pending since March 28 (already sent PM & support ticket but no reply at all).
Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back