Vreer.com Paying upto $3 for every 1000 stream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Opps. Again Encoding is stopped since Last Couple of Hours.
Belive U will fix it quickly cause We Need to Post Them As quick as Possible.

Thanks

There was already feedback from zoom-uploads?

Can i have 1 month premium for testing your service?

I have talked to the developer, he has added it to his todo list however according to him he has a lot of hosts to add so it will take a while.

Unfortunately we do not give out free premium accounts anymore, but you can buy premium accounts with your earnings.

Regards

Ahoura, seems like premium sales column at report page still not fix yet. I have 4 sales but it written at the download column, not at premium sales column. Please kindly check about this matter.
Thanks in advance

The download column is for the original videos that premium users under your account download, rest assure that premium commission is being credited to your account, and I will have the report looked at again and fixed asap.

Regards

Waiting for payment 8-)

All the payments will be sent out tomorrow, sorry about the delay.

Regards

pls add vietnam to group C

Unfortunately we can not add vietnam to group C atm as we do not have enough advertisers for it.

Again my apology for the delay, Your payment will be in your paypal account tomorrow

Come one admin, i have 13 tv-show in pending, no work remote, converting same, he passed 7-8 hours

I am doing the best I can, remote upload is working fine, conversion is still a bit of problem, please know that I am doing the best I can atm and I will have it fixed soon, just like I promised to fix the streaming speed.

Regards

Today, Can't play all videos. fix plz

I think I know what you are talking about, sorry about that and the issue was fixed 30 mins after.

Note: I am replying as a guest

I really like ur video stream speeds i hope i keep up like this in the future too and dont place any stupid limits to guests who want to watch videos :)

Thank you for your kind comment, we will not be limiting the watch time for users and if you do read the thread you will know that we do our best to make sure everything is working proplery, and its not in our business model to limit free users on the amount of videos they watch and I am glad you enjoy watching videos on VReer. Feel free to tell your friends about us.

205f864872ce.jpg

Ahoura, waiting your answer

ZoneX, We are looking into this.

Regards

ahoura why take so long the remote and conversion??i have 1 hour and no movie converted??sometimes take 4 or 5 hours plz resolve the remote and conversion plz

As I mentioned above we are working on it, remote upload is not the main issue, conversion is. We have looked at a few servers, one with 32coresx2.1 processing power, however we are still deciding on weather we should spread the load on a few servers or go with a single powerful server. hope this gave you an idea about where we are standing atm.

Regards

dear admin,
I've collected more than 2k view, but my account balance it's zero
83977310.jpg

Please check out my account and fix it.
I wanna get my collected view earning!

sincerely, Vanagas12

Last edited:
Quote:
Originally Posted by zonexxxtoday
Today, Can't play all videos. fix plz

I think I know what you are talking about, sorry about that and the issue was fixed 30 mins after.

thank you, but now still Video not found

thank you, but now still Video not found

If it says video not found, it means that the video has been removed due to DMCA Complaint.

Regards

dear admin,
I've collected more than 2k view, but my account balance it's zero
83977310.jpg

Please check out my account and fix it.
I wanna get my collected view earning!

sincerely, Vanagas12

Please note that atm our embed codes are not counting the earnings, we will activate it asap. however if you have not used embed codes, then it means that the videos were not fully streamed.

Regards

Dear Mate,
Would U Check it.

wf61admvjb4qQAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

Dear Offshore,

As I mentioned in the PM I sent you, its either that you videos were not fully streamed or you using our embed code. We have changed the program to pay per full view to stop users abusing and cheating our system.

Regards

IMPORTANT NOTICE

All The pending payments have been sent.

Regards

Dear ahoura,
Im not using Embeded Code and Only 2 Views For My Video In whole 24 Hours is 110 percent Impossible. I will Never accept It.
One Day 877 Views And Next Day 2 Views for My Zero Day Releases With Added New Videos are really Unacceptable.

Im 100 percent Sure that Something is wrong Now.

Rest R Fine
Offshore

Dear ahoura,
Im not using Embeded Code and Only 2 Views For My Video In whole 24 Hours is 110 percent Impossible. I will Never accept It.
One Day 877 Views And Next Day 2 Views for My Zero Day Releases With Added New Videos are really Unacceptable.

Im 100 percent Sure that Something is wrong Now.

Rest R Fine
Offshore

same thing as well :facepalm:

All of my video show "Videos not found..." :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
What's happen?????

Please send me your username, It could have been removed by DMCA Agents.

Regards

Dear Mate,
Here Im Showing About My Views And Then Last One is About Earning.

And Hold Your Breadth Because Earning Goes Too.....

[URL=http://www.imageporter.com/9kxllvjr7era/ACCOUNT.jpg.html][/URL]

I need Explanation Mate.

Thank you for posting all these screenshots eventhough we have access to these info from our admin panel, please do not make it sound like I have been ignoring you, I have replied to every single one of your PMs and I have also answered to all your posts here, and making a text bold is nothing but disrespectful when all we are doing is proving fast and user friendly support!!!

We currently have over 500 uploaders, and no one except 2 are facing this issue, and our system is automated so we can not/do not cut any particular user's earnings. We have uploaders that have earned around $500 and all the payments have been sent, and I can ask them to confirm this if you would like me to.

Now as I have mentioned we will look into this problem but I can promise you that this is most probably caused by the source of your traffic.

Regards

IMPORTANT NOTICE

We might be forced to shut down our premium account reward system, mainly because users are tricking users into getting premium accounts and this is resulting in a lot of refunds, and soon it could cause our paypal account to be limited/frozen.

I know this might be frustrating for some honest users, but rest assure that once we figure out a way to stop these users we will continue the program.

Please stay tuned, and we will let you know if we are removing the premium account reward system.

Regards

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back