VPSDatabase.com - Starting at only $6.00/mo, 50GB, 512mb RAM - SolusVM - (US)(RU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i asked many times to refund my money but they not answer , i report them to webmoney and also report them here to the admin to report them as scam , to not cheat on clients anymore

OP stopped responding and ignoring its users. PM sent to Spetsnaz(OP).

To users: Please wait for an update and do not order any new/existing service.

Thread closed as of now!!

Update: Thread unlocked and giving OP a certain time to solve this. Please do report this post for deletion after you solve the issue with your clients..

Last edited:
@d0d0
Which ticket wasn't answered.
@
hernantvg
Just post the ticket ID # NUMBER please and ill check for you.
@d0d0
No need to double post when I clearly answered everyones ticket.
(If you're asking for a refund of course it will take longer than usual to get it since we get priority tickets to answer for problems.
@Frozen_Solid
PM me your Email or post your TICKET #
@dcom
I already responded to a lot of these tickets regarding KVM and what happen with OVH.
@d0d0
I am sensing you're someone who opened a dispute and told you what happen if you chargeback from our TOS/REFUND policy.
@Frozen_Solid
You're the one that had the question regarding the vps and cpanel? I think I answered that for you fast. I think a 20minute conversation total.
@d0d0
Of you're the one with webmoney requesting? I know I have your ticket infront of me right now and told you it got approved. But I dont get releases of money until past 10PM pacific time.
@DoggY DoG
Already sent you a PM.

if u ever want to waste ur money for a poor speed vps ????
then u r at right place i bought them on may 5h
i reported them abt cpanel installation took abt 10 hrs 55 mins
they replied me they got DDOSed & fixed
last sunday again reinstalled OS & Cpanel
it took 9 hours
what a waste of money
my personal opinion
poor port speed
poor cpu speed
totally poor performance

can u provide money back after 11 days ???
if yes
i need a money back
bec i waited long that vps will improve in performance
but it never got

VPSDatabase scammed vps clients. They suddenly shutdown their vps service and didn't even offer to refund clients with advance payments!
Shameless host!! :thumbdown:

Scam vpsdatabase.com

So I had paid them 5$ for their basic services, never got it to work. Everytime I'd make a ticket, they'd delete it. So I got scammed 5$. Then today I get this email.

i.imgur.com/pQ28C6G.png

My response.

i.imgur.com/xlB8iuR.png

I hope no one else falls for scam such as this one.

VPSDATABASE.COM or VENETEX.COM or SPETSNAZHOST.COM They are the same company!

Pinging vpsdatabase.com [198.57.243.111]
Pinging spetsnazhost.com [198.57.243.111]

They try to sell the company vpsdatabase.com before days and no interested about it NOT BUY SCAMMER!

Like I said before. We sold everything to someone else because too many abusers ( most likely like you decide to buy our service to host botnets)
The only legit orders we ever got was from people spending $50 for a custom made order.
No piss off you wanker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back