VPSDatabase.com - Shared Hosting, cPanel, Instant, $4/month [RU]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Extremely poor service

Requested a refund due to my site magically being deleted by someone in administration, then they "recreated" a fresh account and tried to play it off like no would know. Not even a email dispatched as to the reason.

Funny thing is i requested the refund on the 12th after i saw this, bumped it again today the 14th, 0 response.

Not sure if they are shady, but be weary is all seeing "24/7 Ticket and Live Chat Support" isn't close to being accurate.

They also state the servers are located in Russia, when indeed they are in Switzerland.

I wouldn't recommend them in the least bit.

VPSDatabase is a good service. They just had issues (just like anyone else) who was using Ecatel servers as they experienced a massive DDoS that compromised their up-time.

@Departed
I already refunded please leave.
I have stated there was a change from RU to CH and no need to come in and say we didnt offer RU, we did until people decided to host zeus botnets.
Besides we moved out of RU for shared hosting to NL with ecatel and now the server is running CloudLinux + Varnish/NGINX. On a 1Gbps port.
I think the change was worth it. You can ask few other members around who use us.

@Departed
I already refunded please leave.
I have stated there was a change from RU to CH and no need to come in and say we didnt offer RU, we did until people decided to host zeus botnets.
Besides we moved out of RU for shared hosting to NL with ecatel and now the server is running CloudLinux + Varnish/NGINX. On a 1Gbps port.
I think the change was worth it. You can ask few other members around who use us.

Checked paypal, 0 refund.

Servers are not in RU or CH nor where they when i joined. They were in SWZ, i am curious though when the refund was sent as i am looking at my paypal statement and clearly see no refund or payment was given.

I don't need to leave here, after posting in your support for 2 days, then having to come here for you to respond 3 days after that is quite pathetic. You tell me to leave, yet your false advertising? I mean really, last time i checked 24x7 service was not delayed by 5 days.

I doubt i will be refunded, however if i am not maybe you should invest that money into a better support structure as honestly it is the worst i have ever seen.

I do though find it funny you didn't respond to the ticket, yet deleted it.

Gl with future sales.

Last edited:
Cool you can bugger off now, I said i will refund you.

If you have not yet got a refund just open a ticket, if you requested a cancellation and in the description you asked for a refund you must of not read the refund policy correctly.

VPSDATABASE | Refund
To request a refund please open a support ticket inside the client area.

I was gone for 7days for a business issue I had and was not able to get on the internet for 4 days and when I did get on it was mainly to check if the person I hired finished updating the brand new server and transferred all the VPS to the new node.

My support structure is fine and I have invested the money into the live chat too.

Just continue flaming the thread for me.

I am tired of you and your long ass posts.
Not reading what you are about to say.
Either open a ticket for a refund right now or don't.
Jesus Christ

Refund has been done.
And sorry for the misunderstanding I saw what happen.
Requested a cancellation and then on the description it said that you wanted to get refunded

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back