VPS9.net - Linux/Windows from €9.00/mo, 1Gbps & 100Mbps (DE, NL, RU, US)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Can I have a low cost OpenVZ Russian VPS please?

Thanks!
@xprotocol, yes you can contact us on skype or live support for customized offers.

Service Updates: New Servers Added in our Netherlands and Russia Locations.

New Year Offer : 25% 3 Months Recurring Discounts on all our Linux VPS. (First 5 Get Lifetime Discount)
Code : NYLINUX25
Validity : 15/01/2013
Valid on : Netherlands, Germany, Russia Linux VPS and Netherlands XEN VPS.
Hurry Up, first 5 Clients get Lifetime 25% Discount ; next 25 get 3 Months Recurring Discount.

capture373s76.png

@alcateluser , the promo code is working correctly. This Code only works for Monthly Payment and not for Quarterly,etc.
@
xprotocol, the Stocks have been enabled now, the stocks were low, so we have set up new servers. You can also now use the above promo code for discounts.

VPS9 Networks is a Registered Partnership Company, the company is no way related to SCOPEHOSTS, we did purchase the domain www.vps9.net from SCOPEHOSTS. And we are not reselling the Services provided by the SCOPEHOSTS, We own our hardware's and get directly from DC mention above.

For more Related regarding our company registration details you can contact our Management Team, they will do the needful.

Regards

Bryan M

Interesting...

Where is your WHMCS license?

Last edited:
@ ichuck

Very Interesting Reply... :)

Thank you for updating us. As the payments were made by the credit cards to the WHMCS. Due to unknown reasons, the invoices still remains as unpaid. We have asked the billing department of WHMCS to look into it. As the invoices are overdue in whmcs, eventually you will see its not licensed.

Proof.png

@ xprotocol

Sorry was away for meeting when you had asked for Russia Plan 1 package. I will update you once its available.

Last edited:
@ ichuck

Very Interesting Reply... :)

Thank you for updating us. As the payments were made by the credit cards to the WHMCS. Due to unknown reasons, the invoices still remains as unpaid. We have asked the billing department of WHMCS to look into it. As the invoices are overdue in whmcs, eventually you will see its not licensed.

Proof.png

@ xprotocol

Sorry was away for meeting when you had asked for Russia Plan 1 package. I will update you once its available.

I'm sorry if I acted too intensively. As a Software developer and open source contributor, I do not like Companies that actually into piracy. Well, for personal non-commercial use I have an other viewpoint, thats why my softwares/services (like: PAAS) are always free for open source projects.

So fix this issue as soon as possible to maintain your trustworthiness.

*EDIT: I edited my previous post, so it won't be miss-leading for someone who just going thru this forum. (Removed the harsh parts)

Last edited:
.......its the same company with scopehosts and they also have the prices in € to see more deleastic so people thought they are cheap..... this never had a whmcs license so be aware of it..... i got in touch with them but they are really expensive what they give........

@ Marcs

Good to see we are getting some attention on WJ .

During our company earlier days some of the WJ members had doubt regarding our company and scopehosts being same. We had cleared their doubts with the proofs. If you have doubts, please do contact our administration department administration@vps9.net. We will be glad to clear them out for you.

Can you provide us the proof on your baseless remarks that we never possessed the WHMCS License. Its about 22 months now we are operating as separate entity after buying out domain from scopehosts. We are now having around 1500+ clients subscribed our services. Yes! we do have some dedicated servers with Scopehosts, initially any new company cannot have contract with datacenter directly, needed to buy out from resellers . But, now VPS9 holds more then 55 dedicated servers for its vps services and 23 Servers for its dedicated server clients on its own racks at the respective datacenters.

The only reason you are feeling expensive is due to our prorata billing system which calculates present month remaining days and next month as well. For only to the orders placed after 16th of every month.

Let me confirm you scopehosts does not hold copyright on Euros(€), there are many companies charging in Euros as they are providing services on European Datacenters. We are providing our services with competitive prices which includes best of the support.

We wont be further replying on these remarks which have already cleared out in the past. Anybody having similar doubts regarding our company and company operations, can directly contact us through Skype support, Live Chat or Mail to : administration@vps9.net

We are here to provide best hosting solutions !

Note: You can note in our signature that we have added Premium SSL Extend Validation Certificate Provided by Godaddy, after verifying our company and its governement issued documents.

Last edited:
Germany window vps plan 1 is 9 euro and when I click order and should be pay the price is 12.73 euro include fees?????

what happen? can explain?

1.jpg

In Above reply we have explained how our billing system works.

The only reason you are feeling expensive is due to our prorata billing system which calculates present month remaining days and next month as well. For only to the orders placed after 16th of every month.

Germany window vps plan 1 is 9 euro and when I click order and should be pay the price is 12.73 euro include fees?????

what happen? can explain?

1.jpg

Trying to order the Russia VPS it says outofstock, can you update us when the stock will be available, and is there any discounts on Russia VPS.

Presently only 1 VPS is required.

I am your old customer. Since longtime back. I am Backagain. :)

Jeo :)

@JeoRocker - We have updated all the stocks now, due to more orders there was shortage of Main Nodes, we have added to New Hardware Nodes, you can order now.

Regarding the Discounts, presently there are no discounts running on Russia VPS.

Discounts are available for Netherlands 1Gbps Linux VPS - 30% OFF one Time. Code - "WJNL30OFF" - This discounts are limited, Hurry up grab it. ..:)

Nice to see your back. If you are facing any issue with our services feel free to contact us through Mail or Live Help.

@piratebay : Yes we have USA VPS in stocks. You can order anytime.

USAVPS - https://www.vps9.net/usa-vps.php

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
30% DISCOUNTS ON Netherlands 1Gbps Linux VPS. | Code - "WJNL30OFF"

This discounts are limited to Wjunction Members only, Hurry UP.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kindly reply the #203503 ticket, its been more than 28hours no reply, let me know if can provide or not, trying to call to the support number no one answers..

Sorry for the delay reply in Wjunction.

@JeoRocker : We have replied to your ticket and your issue has been resolved within 28hours, you had received the reply which was in your junk mail. Also note that our Call Support is available from IST +5.30 - 9.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.

------------------------------------------------------
Discount running on Russia 100Mbps OpenVZ Linux VPS. | 30% OFF - Valid till 30-04-2014 | Code : "SUMMER30OFF".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back