VPS6.net - Linux/Windows from $3.33/mo, 1Gbps, RAID5 10k SAS, Seedbox (USA, DE, TR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I purchased an Romania VPS on 23/07 and I just had troubles, the support is amazing but their services is not good. :(

Now my VPS is offline again, this ocurred 4 times in these 6 days. I lost visitors, money and my patience everytime this happens.

And few minutes ago, my Romania VPS went down again, nobody answer on ticket, chat.. maybe is because today is Sunday.

Edit:

My VPS is online again, but I need a solution or I will request a refund and move my sites back to a shared hosting.

Ticket #473141

I purchased an Romania VPS on 23/07 and I just had troubles, the support is amazing but their services is not good. :(

Now my VPS is offline again, this ocurred 4 times in these 6 days. I lost visitors, money and my patience everytime this happens.

And few minutes ago, my Romania VPS went down again, nobody answer on ticket, chat.. maybe is because today is Sunday.

Edit:

My VPS is online again, but I need a solution or I will request a refund and move my sites back to a shared hosting.

Ticket #473141

same to me i dont know why only this node there is problem
from the date i purchase before 6 months till now the same problem
why you as vps6 cant solve this problem
1343642293662.png

within 12 hrs 5 time down

I asked for a refund.

I have no choice, they did not give me a solution. :(

Hi,

I've checked your ticket, but it appears you only just updated it. Please allow us to provide you a reply, as I am very sure we can find something suitable for you!

I have noticed that both of you (srfelipe and jolly) are hosted on the same OpenVZ server in Romania, which has unfortunately been under high stress for the past 2-3 days.

While we are certainly working as quickly as possible to restore the 100% availability we advertise to this particular host server, I would like to do something for both of you to ensure you are provided a reliable solution immediately. Please know that we can migrate your VPS immediately upon request to any one of a number of servers that have been 100% stable over the past 180 days.

We will also be launching Xen VPS in Romania early this week. As a platform, Xen guarantees stability and performance far above what OpenVZ can offer. I would be more than happy to offer both of you a free upgrade to a Xen VPS, to compensate for the instability you've faced thus far in Romania.

mr VPS6NET
do what you want to do but keep our site online
its abig fg********************ck that within 10 hrs 6 -7 times down
just now its came again down

solve it as you wish
what i need is my vps as all others vps online online online

RO-14 had trouble all weekend. Woke up today and the sites on the RO-14 vps were all giving 500 errors.

I have been moved from RO-10 to RO-14 a couple months ago and was told it would be an improvement, I am still waiting for that improvement.

Time to find a new host, I am just tired of the downtime and the inability of this host to correct issues long term.

It would be different if you could blame the DC but I have had VPS from other providers at the same DC and had minutes of downtime in months of service.

VPS6 operates its own network in Romania, meaning they are isolated from other service providers as such. So very well could be just related to them rather than the DC..

With the location, Romania you can imagine what gets hosted there which is why i wouldn't be shocked if DDOS attacks are causing the disruptions.

Well they have used the excuse recently that there was a problem out of their control at the DC. These same issues did not occur with the last provider I had using the same DC as I stated before.

As for what is hosted on the node, I agree but that happens with all providers. The fact is you can not find a responsible, trustworthy, reliable host here, they all suck in that respect.

Time to find a new host, I am just tired of the downtime and the inability of this host to correct issues long term.

It would be different if you could blame the DC but I have had VPS from other providers at the same DC and had minutes of downtime in months of service.

Hi,

As I mentioned above, we have many, many host servers available (in Romania and elsewhere) where we can guarantee the 100% stability we advertise. Would you be willing to move to one of these servers? I also think it would be fair to offer you a free month of service, in order to compensate for the lost time.

200 of serverload right now. My VPS is offline AGAIN, and no reply from them.

Hi,

I checked on your ticket, and it looks like we completed the migration as requested a few hours ago. Please don't hesitate to let me know I can help you more.

Thanks,

As for what is hosted on the node, I agree but that happens with all providers. The fact is you can not find a responsible, trustworthy, reliable host here, they all suck in that respect.

The fact is that most users from WJunction are looking to host copyrighted content, warez, or otherwise DMCA-evasive material, and a majority of them are looking to host it in Romania.

Why this would bring problems to the 1-2 nodes in particular where all these sites are hosted, you can hopefully see. This is why we are launching Dual E5-2640 Xen nodes this week, in order to curtail the abuse and provide a guaranteed solution even for these kinds of clients. :)

again down again down
i cant understand
all the post for this problem ??????????????????????????????

transfer my vps to any server ( offshore)

the problem is your staff they reply in my support ticket when the vps is online they replay ( your vps is back )
what am waiting you to replay me like this

solve the problem solve solve solve

again down again down
i cant understand
all the post for this problem ??????????????????????????????

transfer my vps to any server ( offshore)

the problem is your staff they reply in my support ticket when the vps is online they replay ( your vps is back )
what am waiting you to replay me like this

solve the problem solve solve solve

Hi,

I would be more than happy to find a solution for you. Do you have a ticket open on the helpdesk for your request?

Thanks,

24 hours my vps down on vps6.net yesterday i send ticket to theme and they tell me my websites has down for bandwith abuse, today they tell me they have a problem on rumanian server, they lie me. Vps6 do you have something to tell us?.

24 hours my vps down on vps6.net yesterday i send ticket to theme and they tell me my websites has down for bandwith abuse, today they tell me they have a problem on rumanian server, they lie me. Vps6 do you have something to tell us?.

Hi,

If you were told that your VPS was suspended for bandwidth abuse, then it is probably true. It's possible you are also hosted on the node others have had issues with, which we are working as quickly as possible to resolve. The two incidents would be separate and unrelated.

Do you have a ticket open on the helpdesk for your suspension appeal? If so, I would be happy to forward it to the attention of tech support.

Thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back