VPS6.net - Linux/Windows from $3.33/mo, 1Gbps, RAID5 10k SAS, Seedbox (USA, DE, TR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF no live support and VPS does not reboot the day after I pay the invoice

So after a short time I get told there is a network issue that has been at issue for 2 hours by my estimate of when my VPS stopped responding. If it was a network issue why was a provider to client notice not sent.

Again you fail at communicating with your clients.

Another 2.5 hours of downtime and 15 minutes after a ticket it is up.

Why does this seem to be what has to occur?

Why do we have to tell support there is a problem only to be told you are aware of it but fail to tell the clients until they notice themselves?

Why is it so difficult to communicate with your clients and how many excuses do you think the clients will accept?

I think you need to start preparing and posting answers!

Last edited:
take a look at

this is BS i've ordered 3 times and i got this BS !
MaxMind Error
MaxMind has deemed your order to be potentially high risk and therefore it has been held for manual review.

i cant order whenever i order it shows me this order and my order is cancelled !

Last edited:
WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO MY VPS? (sorry.. kinda frustating!)

After increasing my disk space my RAM size suddenly was cut down to 128MB. What the #&(*#$&. Look up for my ticket as soon as possible.

The frequency of having to reboot my VPS has increased to almost daily.

I strongly advise everyone to take backs ups on your own HDD daily.

Chris again comes through and provides a exceptable resolution to my issue.

The company needs to buy him a Steak and Lobster dinner or something comparable.

Last edited:
i give vps6 a second chance.
saturday i order a vps. today the vps dont work.
i order it with centos + nginx + directadmin
directadmin install -> 3 days
4 days i cant use the vps. im let refund me :(

again offline Romania server boooooooooooooom

but you know am so happy coz when i want to write a support ticket regarding my vps offline i made copy & paste why?
coz all my support ticket is only this
my vps offline

Guess I am lucky. After about 6 months.

Haven't had any serious problems on their Germany server.

It is slower than 100mbps but so far reliable...

same here i wanted to get a vps from them! i noticed the owner doesn't even replied to this thread now :S

I did waste my time with vps6, I did open thickets on their site after days waitin' there was no reply :facepalm: I just ordered my vps from another company and moving there B-)

same here i wanted to get a vps from them! i noticed the owner doesn't even replied to this thread now :S

Sorry, some days I am very busy. Anyone is welcome to contact me at jh[at]vps6.net, which I will receive immediately. :)

I did waste my time with vps6, I did open thickets on their site after days waitin' there was no reply :facepalm: I just ordered my vps from another company and moving there B-)

I'm sorry to hear you weren't happy with the service we offer. We work very hard to provide immediate replies and resolutions on all support issues, so I'm very surprised to hear you were mistreated.

Could you please provide any Ticket ID's you opened with us, so I can look through them?

Thanks!

My 3 month review of VPS6.

Over the last 3 months I have had about 30% downtime, from anything to hardware problems to just randomly fucking up the connection. I have had to format my server about half a dozen times just to fix these problems. Over the last few days though my server would get randomly rebooted while I have programs running. However, to top things off, I wake up today, not only is my server rebooted and all my programs closed out of... but the server has been formatted.

It also seems there is only one real tech to this company and you cant get a straight answer from anyone unless he is online.

I also had a problem where my connection was limited to 40mbps and I couldn't max out the 100mbps connection.

When everything is fixed though the server runs pretty good. But, with the massive amount of downtime and just a bunch of random shit happening all the time causing problems I would not suggest VPS6 if you are looking for 100% uptime.

Do NOT buy a windows server from them. End of story.

@ShareShiz

Lets not forgot about how they managed to mess up our RDP connection while fixing an issue, and had only resolved the problem a week later.

Since the both of you are sharing a VPS, why didn't you just go to another provider and have your own dedicated server?

It may be something to do with you both raping the VPS?

@ShareShiz

Lets not forgot about how they managed to mess up our RDP connection while fixing an issue, and had only resolved the problem a week later.

that and the fact that none of their techs could solve the problem and we had to have rob (who doesnt even work for vps6) fix it.

Since the both of you are sharing a VPS, why didn't you just go to another provider and have your own dedicated server?

It may be something to do with you both raping the VPS?
Only one of us really uses the server. It is used for our business. And each time we get downtime we get more and more pissed off clients.

My 3 month review of VPS6.

Over the last 3 months I have had about 30% downtime, from anything to hardware problems to just randomly fucking up the connection. I have had to format my server about half a dozen times just to fix these problems. Over the last few days though my server would get randomly rebooted while I have programs running. However, to top things off, I wake up today, not only is my server rebooted and all my programs closed out of... but the server has been formatted.

It also seems there is only one real tech to this company and you cant get a straight answer from anyone unless he is online.

I also had a problem where my connection was limited to 40mbps and I couldn't max out the 100mbps connection.

When everything is fixed though the server runs pretty good. But, with the massive amount of downtime and just a bunch of random shit happening all the time causing problems I would not suggest VPS6 if you are looking for 100% uptime.

Do NOT buy a windows server from them. End of story.

Hi,

I'm very concerned hearing this, as our Windows systems have actually been extremely stable (to 99.99% across all systems) over the past 7 months. There have only been a small number of OpenVZ servers that we've had real issues with.

Do you have any graphs, monitoring reports, or other data you could send me to identify the times and lengths of the downtime you mentioned? I would like to look into this further to see if it correlates with anything we have logged on our side.

Could I also offer you a free month of service, for the problems you seem to have encountered with tech support? I think this is only fair, as we aim to provide one of the best (if not the best) virtual server hosting services, and it troubles me very much that you have not received this. Please feel free to PM me, or email me at jh[at]vps6.net.

Thank you,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back