VPS6.net - Linux/Windows from $3.33/mo, 1Gbps, RAID5 10k SAS, Seedbox (USA, DE, TR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
received an email just now that they are back online

To all of our clients,

We are happy to announce that our main website, www.vps6.net, as well as the Client Area at vps6.net/my/, are available and fully functional once more.

You may have noticed that www.vps6.net, as well as our billing and support systems, have been unavailable throughout the week. Last Sunday our website was the target of a large DDoS attack, which forced us to block all access to our public-facing systems. This was done in an attempt to protect the integrity of our hosted services. We are aware that a small part of the attack briefly affected some host servers in Chicago, which we apologize for.

To avoid the possibility of a similar attack affecting us in the future, we have taken considerable effort to reorganize, upgrade, and secure the relevant portions of our network.

As a result of the extended downtime of our billing panel, the due dates of all invoices due during this time have been moved forward 10 days.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience this outage has caused. You can be assured that we have been working day and night over these past few days to guarantee that an issue like this will not recur!

As always, please do not hesitate to contact us via support ticket, or in reply to this email directly, with any questions or concerns.

Thank you for your continued support of VPS6.NET!

Sincerely,

Hi everyone, sorry for the unavailability of our main site, we did our best to post updates via Twitter and on the temporary page at vps6.net. The full website and client area are back now.

I'd be happy to answer any questions, if anyone has them! :)

Kind regards,

View Ticket #300596

4 days of downtime -_-

Hi,

I'm seeing that your VPS did not sustain any downtime, though it looks like you had an issue with RDP connection that Chris was helping you with. I hope things have been resolved?

Several hours down here. No answer on ticket so far.

Hi Michael,

Do you have a ticket ID for reference? I'm not aware of any recent downtime across any of our locations, so I'd be interested to check on this for you immediately!

Kind regards,

please unsuspend my server
i paid

why isnt my server unsuspended yet
i paid yesterday and opened a ticket and still nothing

whats going on here

Last edited:
please unsuspend my server
i paid

why isnt my server unsuspended yet
i paid yesterday and opened a ticket and still nothing

whats going on here

Hi,

If you could please post or message me your ticket ID, I'd be happy to check on it for you. Otherwise it's difficult to identify your VPS.

Kind regards,

why are your people saying i havent paid when i have the email from google with the invoice and order number and everything

Thanks for buying from VPS6NET LP using Google Checkout! VPS6NET LP will charge your order soon.

How do I check on this order?
Get up-to-date information about order #606389857131802

Problems with this order?
Contact VPS6NET LP

Shop confidently
Continue shopping at VPS6NET LP.
Search for products using Google Product Search.

Order date: Jun 21, 2012 4:00 PM PDT
Google order number: 606389857131802
Shipping Status Qty Item Price
Digital delivery 1 Invoice Payment - VPS6.NET, LP - Invoice #21742 $28.76
Tax (NY) : $0.00
Total: $28.76

Please activate my VPS
Check the google order number. What the hell is going on here.

Activate my VPS!!!!

Google order number: 606389857131802

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back