VPS6.net - Linux/Windows from $3.33/mo, 1Gbps, RAID5 10k SAS, Seedbox (USA, DE, TR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
MaxMind Error

MaxMind has deemed your order to be potentially high risk and therefore it has been held for manual review.

If you feel you have received this message in error, then please accept our apologies and submit a support ticket to our Customer Service Team. Thank you.

MaxMind Error

MaxMind has deemed your order to be potentially high risk and therefore it has been held for manual review.

If you feel you have received this message in error, then please accept our apologies and submit a support ticket to our Customer Service Team. Thank you.

Hi,

The best way to receive support for ordering issues will be to open a support ticket. Feel free to let me know if you don't receive any assistance on the help desk.

hello all my 5 server are down in turkey ???

Hi,

Currently I'm not seeing any connectivity issues in Turkey, nor any recent downtime at all. I'm guessing this was only a brief period of connectivity loss to your area/ISP?

Thanks,

What are your current promotions? The double code seems to have changed to a 10% off, do you still get the double resources?

Just thought I would let you know I considered your service as a possible node location (Turkey). Howeaver after reading your TOS I cant agree with "Pending a reply from the Customer, the Customer's service will be suspended after 12 hours". I am myself a service provider and I give my clients, 24 hours from the time I notify them.

Disappointing, but oh well you can only work with what you got I suppose your data centers are pressuring you.

who delete my post ???

romania vps offline since 6 hrs

what what? you said before vps romania will be solved and now we start the month with offline

please solve this fxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxk problem

Hi,

As I mentioned above, beginning this week we will be upgrading all of our hardware in Romania.

Currently the Romanian nodes are using quad-core E3-1270 CPUs, 16GB RAM, and 4x 1TB SATA3 drives w/ RAID10, which unfortunately are not meeting our standards, nor yours, I take it!

We will be deploying new servers, and seamlessly migrating all clients who have been experiencing downtime (there will be no change in IP address or other settings). The new servers will be HP ProLiant DL380s built with:

2x Xeon E5645 CPUs (12 physical cores total)
32GB RAM
8x 300GB 15k SAS Disks w/ RAID10

These will more closely match our USA-based OpenVZ nodes, and will allow us to finally deliver the performance we would like to provide for our EU-based clients. These new servers will also be setup in Germany within the next 1-2 weeks.

Again, I apologize for the issues you have faced so far. If there is anything we can do to compensate for the inconvenience, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards,

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Last edited:
No one deleted your post there was a db crash and the back up was older then both our posts.

I also have my VPS with them down for 6 hours with an open ticket and no reply. Perhaps I should have taken the negative reviews into greater consideration!

Been with them a week and now the long downtime starts.

You'll find a lot more positive reviews for VPS6 than negative, if you have any issues with downtime simply request an SLA credit. They have been and continue to be by far one of the more professional companies providing services here.

I had no troubles for a week now looking at 7 hours of downtime and an open ticket for 5 hours without a peep. I watched the rep view the thread while typing my last post and not even a post of "we are working on it".

Happy to hear you are having a great experience but there are a number of us that are not and not getting answers or acknowledgements.

Just thought I would let you know I considered your service as a possible node location (Turkey). Howeaver after reading your TOS I cant agree with "Pending a reply from the Customer, the Customer's service will be suspended after 12 hours". I am myself a service provider and I give my clients, 24 hours from the time I notify them.

Disappointing, but oh well you can only work with what you got I suppose your data centers are pressuring you.

If 12 or 24 hours makes a big difference to you, we'd be happy to work something out with you personally. We're happy to make accommodations for individual accounts.

I also have my VPS with them down for 6 hours with an open ticket and no reply. Perhaps I should have taken the negative reviews into greater consideration!

Been with them a week and now the long downtime starts.

As I mentioned below, we've had an issue or two with this particular host server. This week we have deployed replacement servers that are much, much more powerful, where we will be migrating your VPS to avoid any further problems for you. Please accept my sincere apologies for the downtime!

Currently the Romanian nodes are using quad-core E3-1270 CPUs, 16GB RAM, and 4x 1TB SATA3 drives w/ RAID10, which unfortunately are not meeting our standards, nor yours, I take it!

We will be deploying new servers, and seamlessly migrating all clients who have been experiencing downtime (there will be no change in IP address or other settings). The new servers will be HP ProLiant DL380s built with:

2x Xeon E5645 CPUs (12 physical cores total)
32GB RAM
8x 300GB 15k SAS Disks w/ RAID10

These will more closely match our USA-based OpenVZ nodes, and will allow us to finally deliver the performance we would like to provide for our EU-based clients. These new servers will also be setup in Germany within the next 1-2 weeks.

Again, I apologize for the issues you have faced so far. If there is anything we can do to compensate for the inconvenience, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards,

You'll find a lot more positive reviews for VPS6 than negative, if you have any issues with downtime simply request an SLA credit. They have been and continue to be by far one of the more professional companies providing services here.

Thanks for your support. :) To everyone else, please understand and rest assured that we do hold ourselves to high levels of professionalism, and will do everything necessary to provide the service we advertise, or else compensate for a lack of delivery.

Kind regards,

@Jeremy I think you owe Chris dinner, it is Chris that continues to keep the clients happy. I just finished a nice conversation with him, I am certain he will pass some of it along to you. He has great customer service skills, especially when issues are compounded by others.

Simple and Timely Communications make for better business.

wow finally vps6 change the node for me
thanks

chris
coz you are in vps6 = i love vps6

thanks
@Jeremy I think you owe Chris dinner, it is Chris that continues to keep the clients happy. I just finished a nice conversation with him, I am certain he will pass some of it along to you. He has great customer service skills, especially when issues are compounded by others.

Simple and Timely Communications make for better business.

He's a good man, and I'm glad to have him here. :)

New promos for June are up in the OP!

Summer Specials - Limited Time!

• Use code POWERUP for a lifetime 10% discount plus your choice of 2 additional CPU cores or 1TB bandwidth. (Please request extra resources by support ticket!)
  • Use code DOUBLEMYVPS6 for 10% off PLUS Double RAM and Bandwidth on any quarterly, semi-annual, or annual subscription. (Please request extra resources by support ticket!)

My LosAngles VPS is under highload and vps6.net official website too. Thats why i came to this thread.

PLz let me know what is happening......

Last edited:
My LosAngles VPS is not under highload and vps6.net official website too. Thats why i came to this thread.

PLz let me know what is happening......

Hi,

Our webserver is on the receiving end of a sizable DDoS attack, which has affected a few other services hosted alongside it. Client services are NOT affected.

I apologize for the inconvenience. We're doing what we can to get things sorted out ASAP.

Kind regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back