VPS6.net - Linux/Windows from $3.33/mo, 1Gbps, RAID5 10k SAS, Seedbox (USA, DE, TR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems we had a little RAID problem in Germany earlier today, though our techs cleaned everything up quickly, and there has not been any data loss or lasting damage as a result.

I'll be happy to answer any questions here or via private message. :)

We understand that uptime and reliability are critical to your success. We guarantee:

• + 99.99% network availability.
  • + 100% hardware availability.
  • + 1hr action on all support requests. <----- thats what i mean with no support

Hi, want to know if currently any turkish vps are available?

Yes, we have systems in Turkey available for immediate setup.

Romania is down.
Node ro-10

Hi,

This has just been repaired in the past 15-20 minutes. One of our host servers in Romania crashed due to a disk failure, but we have been able to rebuild and restore the server. Please let me know if your VPS is still offline!

Thanks,

@VPS6NET

Node: ro-10 have just problems in last time, is an sysadmin capable to fix it ?

TeCKm.png

In last week my VPS have just drop memory and cpu.

Greatings,

I have a VPN since this morning, and I'm getting nutz with it. So two simple questions:

1. What the heck is wrong with the page vps6.net? Cant axx it anymore.
2. Is there any template with a "preinstalled" FTP? I've tried WebMin, but I couldnt get the module ProFTPd working.

Edit: OK, I finally managed to get ProFTPd up and running, but the FAQ wasnt very helpful. Needed to install the epel-repo, run an update on CentOS, and finally "yum install proftpd" was working.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back