VPS6.net - Linux/Windows from $3.33/mo, 1Gbps, RAID5 10k SAS, Seedbox (USA, DE, TR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I register to this forum just to post that I also ordered a Windows VPS and it turns out they are sold out. 4-5 days now and no news.

I passed a few other providers because they didn't let me order since they were sold. But VPS6 never said there were out of stock. Not even when they called me to confirm my Credit Card details.

Even if I get the service I'm now really confused. I wanted to switch my VPS provider. It now sounds like an awfull idea given the fact I haven't got a single problem with my current provider for the past two years.

Another thing that concerns me is the fact that someone said his VPS was suspended for using too much CPU. Why? Isn't the virtualization software suppose to share the resourses in way that you have something garantueed. If you have to suspend someone for using too much CPU then either the virtualisation software is not good or you have too many virtual machines on that host.

@wolf_mc123, Try calling your credit card company and ask if you should file a dispute.

Last edited:
VPS6 was and will still remain great. I trust them fully and their service is amazing.

Support was affected though but still I trust them :-)

Thanks

@VPS6NET yes yes men you not correct with me, you not refunds money me wait 10 days for that.

And all memberes here i rocomend all dont buy in VPS6.net becase that company is SCAM.

Hi,

I see that your refund has been sent as requested, can you please confirm this?

I register to this forum just to post that I also ordered a Windows VPS and it turns out they are sold out. 4-5 days now and no news.

I passed a few other providers because they didn't let me order since they were sold. But VPS6 never said there were out of stock. Not even when they called me to confirm my Credit Card details.

Even if I get the service I'm now really confused. I wanted to switch my VPS provider. It now sounds like an awfull idea given the fact I haven't got a single problem with my current provider for the past two years.

Another thing that concerns me is the fact that someone said his VPS was suspended for using too much CPU. Why? Isn't the virtualization software suppose to share the resourses in way that you have something garantueed. If you have to suspend someone for using too much CPU then either the virtualisation software is not good or you have too many virtual machines on that host.

Hi,

As I mentioned earlier in the thread, we've recently been dealing with a few hangups where support is concerned, so I apologize for the support you received. The communication from us certainly should have been better.

If you'd like to continue with a refund, just let us know, and I'll make sure it's done for you promptly.

Otherwise, if you would be willing to forgive the rocky start and try our service a bit longer, I believe we could end up providing a service that will impress you.

Been close to 72 hours and my new vps hasnt been setup with you guys yet. Please view Ticket #628930

Hi,

Looks like Chris just updated you. Let me know if I can help with anything else.

Kind regards,

Hi,

I see that your refund has been sent as requested, can you please confirm this?

Hi,

As I mentioned earlier in the thread, we've recently been dealing with a few hangups where support is concerned, so I apologize for the support you received. The communication from us certainly should have been better.

If you'd like to continue with a refund, just let us know, and I'll make sure it's done for you promptly.

Otherwise, if you would be willing to forgive the rocky start and try our service a bit longer, I believe we could end up providing a service that will impress you.

Hi,

Looks like Chris just updated you. Let me know if I can help with anything else.

Kind regards,

Any ETA of when the new windows node will be up?

my vps is suspended? while the due is still on june.. so please help. dunno whats the reason..

here's the ticket #.

thanks.

Any ETA of when the new windows node will be up?

We're actually having the same problem in both Los Angeles and Chicago, but should be making progress on this tomorrow (Monday) when we can have HP technicians on-site again. I believe these servers will be ready in both locations before Wednesday.

Refund request since April 6th. Ticket #787322

Hi,

It looks like this has already been done?

Thanks,

hello

I want windows vps +10 different IP adreses

I want make different facebook profils. If I will make from my ip more than 1 profil, facebook maybe will bunned me. I if I will hire vps, I will use new ip for every profil and risk of ban will 0.

I want make 10 profile and need 10 ip

please, sent me price.

regards,
pikerones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back