VPS6.net - Linux/Windows from $3.33/mo, 1Gbps, RAID5 10k SAS, Seedbox (USA, DE, TR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
nah for me vps6 is still the best.. it can be seen in their support.. it can't be avoided sometimes server fuck up happens. but as long as their is fast support then there's nothing to worry. it will be up. I'm sure of it. ^_^

New specials for this week are posted!

My review:

This is probably the best vps provider I have ever experienced. Their support is fabulous. The online chat guy "Chris Parr" answers all questions very well in good english and very humbly. He solved all my problems and queries like in no time without any ticket creation or anything. He also installed my server as well everything else including domain addtions and ftp setup and all that. I didnt have to do anything. I also upgraded my server from openVZ to XEN and they did it for free adjusting with my main bill amount.

They really rock! Cheap and quality at its best.

Thanks! :)

xuploaderz, ecstacy, digimon - There were some brief periods of unavailability in Chicago yesterday while we dealt with an abusive client on one of the VZ nodes. Fortunately, there was no hardware failure or related issue. I trust everything is back to normal now?

your services are quite good and support is also the best but don't you think that FULLY manged support is too costly ? Its 25 bucks a month and the server i have costs only like 14$ monthly. So i feel cheated there for that much high support costs.

your services are quite good and support is also the best but don't you think that FULLY manged support is too costly ? Its 25 bucks a month and the server i have costs only like 14$ monthly. So i feel cheated there for that much high support costs.

well cpanel does cost man, most of the money from this 25$ goes for cpanel license :|

So what has happened to instant setup?

probably bad luck. I purchased a vps service and it got activated within 1 minute

Bad luck on our side -- we have had a new /24 assignment delayed for the past 5 days, which is affecting much of our ability to provision new orders. I expect this to be sorted out by tomorrow.

If there's anything I can help anyone with, please let me know!

Check "Email" at the client page. Info should be there. They won't send info to your email address.

I dint get any account info email. Here is a screen of Emails from WHCMS

1C21j.png

Carbon, from my experience when opening a ticket about a similar matter
they replied within the hour.

You've created a ticket obviously?

Carbon, from my experience when opening a ticket about a similar matter
they replied within the hour.

You've created a ticket obviously?

I created a ticket regarding their double bandwith offer for which i got the reply that their Chicago VPS setup is getting delayed.

I am not complaining about why it is getting delayed I just want to know by when will it be up as here I got a reply that it should be up already (http://www.wjunction.com/1459687-post175.htm) :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back