Status
Not open for further replies.

themubeen

I want to host different website with different cpanels.
please suggest me what is best VPS hosting or Reseller hosting.
waiting for your reply...

12 comments
If you don't want to provide third party hosting, reseller with cpanel/whm/softculous is indeed a cheaper option. Make sure it's reliable because after all reseller is shared hosting.

I just want to host my different websites on different cpanels, and I am going to buy reseller or vps from hostgator. Now kindly suggest me which is better.

Reseller hosting, because it's cheaper and easier to use than a vps.
Because you will have to install everything yourself and maintain it.

VPS is definitely a better solution. You get root access and have a full control over your environment.

It depends on your capabilities.

VPS overall is a better solution than Reseller Hosting.

Reseller hosting has limited capabilities however it is easier to maintain your websites with it.

VPS gives you full control of your server and has the ease of a quick upgrade to higher specifications, should your website need more space, ram etc... But it requires good knowledge of a linux or windows server, for you to safely run your site.

If you can manage a linux server properly, go for VPS if not, Reseller would be your best option.

the question was which is better, and that would be a VPS as krunix said. The question now remains on your ability to maintain a server, as WDF indicated.

There are many factors, people already say good points, but all depends on your needs and your skills.

- How much traffic do you have to handle?
- How many sites?
- Experience on linux?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back