Status
Not open for further replies.
Mde8ua.jpg

Yes it's possible to get free internet. All you need is knowledge >_> NO i won't talk much, but i'm browsing right now without paying internet subscription nor through wifi :| 3g LoL - HSDPA ftw.

Get yourself a cheap vps at wht (usa or not), many have coupon codes, and i found like $3 worth of a vps, then install openvpn or go for wi-fee/proxpn/cybervpn/ghostvpn

exactly actually I'm using free internet too. w/ my usb modem.. I'm thankful someone just gave me vpn 1 year premium account.. =)

and I totally agree.. HSDPA rocks!

but I am confuse.. I'm using cyberghost vpn now, and you say, you buy vps and install openvpn..

now my question is.. which is better/faster connection using cyberghost vpn or buy vps and install openvpn like u say??

cause my speed using cyber is 2mb only.. :O

Please post a new screenshot with the connection name, and more info, that doesn't show anything.

By the way, a VPN is a simulatet LAN network over the internet. Which means INTERNET -> VPN, not vice versa.

File:Virtual_Private_Network_overview.svg
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/00/Virtual_Private_Network_overview.svg

From wikipedia, shows how VPN works.

nidza, we dont have to prove ourself m8.. ^_^

well i dont know with hillsid, but seeing the screenshot, and the way he talks.. I know he knows about it too ^_^

I'm just curious how you connect to your VPN without internet... Yes you do have to prove yourselves, you're talking about an internet protocol, and the way that it DOESN'T work. What do you see on the screenshot? Nothing.

You people don't even know what you're using.

nah.. talk to hillsid I'll leave you to him if he wants to share or not..

but the fact remains. I'm using free internet using VPN + prepaid USB modem w/ zero balance..

now bye2 with your protocol or any of that shit.

Here's how it works:

I have a HSDPA-Capable modem here, where you can insert a sim card. If you have credits, you can connect to the internet using the credits you have on the sim, but if you don't you can't connect but can browse the network operator's website.

This VPN serves like a tunnel than breaks through the weak block the network operator has, bwala! free internet!! haha. It's the same for wi-fi.

>:)

Here's how it works:

I have a HSDPA-Capable modem here, where you can insert a sim card. If you have credits, you can connect to the internet using the credits you have on the sim, but if you don't you can't connect but can browse the network operator's website.

This VPN serves like a tunnel than breaks through the weak block the network operator has, bwala! free internet!! haha. It's the same for wi-fi.

>:)

exactly same.. =)

mine is even with zero balance you can connect to internet but can't browse.. I just logged in to VPN cause its connected to net as I say.. so after connected.. booom free internet.. =)

^
these 2 people are with my country.. And Yes free Internet (hacking) is making a popularity here.. btw, I've tried these tricks a year ago and I'm not satisfied with the speed.

don't use switch vpn i had one account once its kinda slow and ip was blacklisted at some places,i use cyberghost now the speed is really good plus you get three country you can choose which one to connect.

^
these 2 people are with my country.. And Yes free Internet (hacking) is making a popularity here.. btw, I've tried these tricks a year ago and I'm not satisfied with the speed.

there's another proof that its very useful to us in our country cause we have USB Modem here.. so it gives us free internet.. the problem is, its only 1.5-3.6Mbps capacity speed of the USB modem..

Any VPN Service that provides a Private IP per user?

EDIT: ANyone tried TUVPN.com? I see they provide a private dedicated ip in their FAQ

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back