Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

I am looking for a custom VPN (like openVPN) service with TCP connections only (UDP connection has been blocked so I can't connect most of VPN service with UDP).

Not using it for viewing streaming sites like youtube, but only for surfing sites are blocked by my ISP, backup my site (less than 20 MB/day) and playing games on Ganera or Steam sometimes, so not too much bandwidth needed. About the speed, 256 kbit/s at least, but higher is better.

My budget is less than 5$/month
Payment via paypal or payza.

If you have and could offer me, plz leave your comments or PMs here.

Thanks in advance.

-elfloj0-
Why like this thread?

Just forgot to say only Europe needed.

Last edited:
Why do you need a custom made VPN? There are VPN services out there that do everything you need it for and more for a modest fee.

CyberGhost springs to mind automatically as it is undoubtedly the best out there, and it even bypasses P2P (Torrent) throttling restrictions imposed by your ISP!

Monthly prices are as little 4.17 Euro, which is roughly $6.5-$7. Check here: http://cyberghostvpn.com/en/product/purchase.html

Then you have SecurityKiss which gives you a daily traffic amount of 300Mb of data FREE!

It's free service includes switchable options between TCP, UDP etc...Hell I don't even know the differences tbh.

Try them out!

I don't think 300Mb of traffick would be sufficient for online gaming though, but it's still 300Mb of daily traffick for your other needs (Except streaming as well maybe, it'll be gobbled up for breakfast).

Hope you find this post useful! :)

Why do you need a custom made VPN? There are VPN services out there that do everything you need it for and more for a modest fee.

CyberGhost springs to mind automatically as it is undoubtedly the best out there, and it even bypasses P2P (Torrent) throttling restrictions imposed by your ISP!

Monthly prices are as little 4.17 Euro, which is roughly $6.5-$7. Check here: http://cyberghostvpn.com/en/product/purchase.html

Then you have SecurityKiss which gives you a daily traffic amount of 300Mb of data FREE!

It's free service includes switchable options between TCP, UDP etc...Hell I don't even know the differences tbh.

Try them out!

I don't think 300Mb of traffick would be sufficient for online gaming though, but it's still 300Mb of daily traffick for your other needs (Except streaming as well maybe, it'll be gobbled up for breakfast).

Hope you find this post useful! :)

Thanks for your kindly reply, but I tried this, can't connect :facepalm:

R2rGf.png

I am living in the university so... lots of limits, even can't open url like this:
http://www.example.com:8080, yes, if a url with ports behind, can't open it...

I tried a openvpn from vpn169, can open site blocked by my ISP now, but still can't play games online, then I tried your-freedom.net, can open sites and play games online, but the speed is just too bad...

Last edited:
Thanks for your kindly reply, but I tried this, can't connect :facepalm:

R2rGf.png

I am living in the university so... lots of limits, even can't open url like this:
http://www.example.com:8080, yes, if a url with ports behind, can't open it...

I tried a openvpn from vpn169, can open site blocked by my ISP now, but still can't play games online, then I tried your-freedom.net, can open sites and play games online, but the speed is just too bad...

You need to register on thier site, have you done that?

If your firewall is blocking CyberGhost, then you need to make an exception for it in your firewall settings. Go to your computers Control Panel, then Security Center and you'll find Firewall Management in there.

If all fails just download SecurityKiss! That should fit most of your needs :)

Ye, I did all, I know how to disable the firewall :)
Thx, will try SecurityKiss.

SecurityKiss also not working...

No one is selling this kind of service?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back