VozUpload - 60% PPS - Up to 40$/1000 PPD - 50/50 Mixed Plan

Status
Not open for further replies.
To receive ref money must i to have a 50/50 or pps option? Because I have right now ppd option active and I had one ref (but no earning in my balance).
So?

You should active the 50/50 before you have ref, this will update automatically right after that for you. That because you active 50/50 after you got the sale, so unfortunately, it commission wont applied to your account.

You should active the 50/50 before you have ref, this will update automatically right after that for you. That because you active 50/50 after you got the sale, so unfortunately, it commission wont applied to your account.

Ohlala I don't like what i read...
Few days ago i received one ref but i told you i had the ppd option so I understood I didn't have the money ref... After that i actived the 50/50
AND
Just after I ACTIVED the 50/50 option, few days AFTER i received a NEW ref... But my balance earning didn't have the money ref (the 2nd one when i had 50/50 actived few days ago...)

SO? Where's my money ref?
And btw you promissed me my ref money I din't received neither at 1st time I used your service when your site has problems and even if i asked you thousand time (check all my messages for you or in this topic).

So to resume I didnt received for the moment 3 or 4 ref money...

My patience with your service begin to be at the limit... Do something or our futur will not continue after end of premium i took with you thinking i could trust your service even if you was new...

Don't dissapoint me anymore... Thanks.
(And i prefer don't speak about ridiculous earning i win with your service compare others host i use same time (i know you changed your earning low but still lol only few cents by days whereas others host give me 1 or 2$ minimupm by day.

Fix your problem site is you still have, check carefully my account and please give me my ref money...

I'm tired and no time to loose.

And it will be normal you say here that your site will be down...
Because since yesterday I can't access and of course I can't earn money neither...
Are you in vacation or what?

What's happen?
An explanation is possible or i ask too much?
Where are you admin?

Strange I'm the only one here to be worry about this host...
Anyway if admin is still on this planet... It will be nice to communicate about what's happen, why site is down since days? If you give up how receive my earnings balance?

I'm soooooooooooo tired to waste my time....

Last edited:
[h=1]Software error:[/h]Can't connect to Mysql server. at Modules/DataBase.pm line 28.
For help, please send mail to the webmaster (root@localhost), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

This is the end ??:whistling:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back