Voooh.com – Earn 35 EUR PPD/PPV - 50% PPS - 40% Rebill

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ blanes - PPD is not removed. We have only not showing it on tha page until we've optimized the payout scale a bit better. We keep getting a lot of emails about everyone wanting their country to be in group A, the group with the highest payout. This unfortuntelly is not possible.
THer rates will be published soon.

@Suny23 - 35€ - No. We changed this, and you can see it in the thread. I can't change the original title anymore and I'm not allowed to start a new thread. We initially had 35€ for 10,000 downlods but have then changed it it due to being too low. It is now 101,000 downloads. We count all downloads, no IP limit, except repeated downloads from the same IP. Same file from the same IP counts only 2 times within 24 hours. This prevents from people automating downloads of very small files. We had one guy downloading one very small file over 25,000 time in 2 days :whistling:

Unlike some other sites we don't shave counts, we count all legitimate downloads and some of our uploaders are realizing that already, in proportion they get many more download counts with Voooh.com than with some of the top sites.

@ blanes - PPD is not removed. We have only not showing it on tha page until we've optimized the payout scale a bit better. We keep getting a lot of emails about everyone wanting their country to be in group A, the group with the highest payout. This unfortuntelly is not possible.
THer rates will be published soon.
ok , thanks, but you didn't answer the second question about adullt content..

@ Oracle - Let me see what I can do over the next weeks when I see how Turkey ranks.

@ sasacal - Yes, just click on the rewards link.

@ macgod - send me an email to support[at]voooh.com and let me know what the problem is. I'm not entirely sure what you're trying to do.

someone also exchanged password not work login anymore.

well had there five files and 2 downloads total only. so i leave this site. doesnt seem earn much anyway.

@ macgod - Sorry dude not sure what your going on about. Why would anyone change your password, it's impossible, and if this did actually happen you can reset the password any time.
We have many users with 1000's of downloads each day, it's up to you to get the to get the downloads going.

It looks interesting. I would like to give it a try, but paypal as only payment option doesn't look good to me. You really should consider adding webmoney.

1 day between downloads (different files) ?????

• You must wait 1 Day between downloads. Please try again later or register for a premium account above to remove the restriction.

WTF?

plz add (file available premium only)
please add
thanks

The option is available for admin. Just send me the link and I can send that to you.

To see the rates click on the 'Rewards' link on the site.

Webmoney is available for payout, it's not integrated in the site yet but when you request your payments just send us a message asking to get it paid via Webmoney.

To see the rates click on the 'Rewards' link on the site.

Webmoney is available for payout, it's not integrated in the site yet but when you request your payments just send us a message asking to get it paid via Webmoney.

Last edited:
We have a mixed plan PPS and PPD?
You count 7 days premium sale for uploaders?
Why on your site in rewards Germany is listed in a group A and B?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back