VodLocker.com Earn Up to $40, Weekly Payouts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello All, We have an issue with WMZ payment option due to loading method of this provider. It will be at least February when we sort this issue.
Can you please contact support for an alternative method if you have already requested to be paid via wmz? We will temp. disable wmz payout options.

Thank you.

Hi admin, I haven't other option instead webmoney now.
Can you fund money to "perfectmoney.is" and pay for me ???
I'll try use other method in next payment, but I can't now. Please help me.
Thank you

Last edited:
Is there any chance to pay on Skrill? I only use Webmoney and Skrill and i have already requested payment through webmoney on Vodlocker and Vidbull.

awaiting payout since 30/12/14

i've requested my payout from Vidbull on Dec 30th at midnight, since then no sign of money in my WMZ, i really can't understand how is that VIDBULL/VODLOCKER have problems with WM??? that doesnt just happen by surprise...there r reasons....which we never know.
but still when u Say WEEKLY PAYOUT mean it don't just hang us by telling us that ur facing problems...its not our problem that U R having problems....lets say someone has ran out of cash and depeneded on his Vid/Vod income to make some money....what would he do now??

again When u SAY something MEAN IT "Weekly Payouts" yeah right!

Hi admin, please help me. My payment is pending from 30-12
And I want to continue request next payment on next Tuesday, because having a lot of money in my account and I can't request it :(

Hello, We have processed all payza and payoneer payments now.
Rest will follow in the next 24 hours.

Again, if you have requested via wmz you can request from another method while we figure out wmz upload methods.
Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back