VodLocker.com Earn Up to $40, Weekly Payouts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same problem to me,payment still pending,please check vidbull
Hello, I see yours was requested on 2014-03-26 since this is after cut off (Tuesday) it will be processed by our team next cycle. Just a tip, it's better to request payments every sunday and avoid any time difference issues or anything like that.
Thanks.

Same problem to me,payment still pending,please check vidbull
Hello, I see yours was requested on 2014-03-26 since this is after cut off (Tuesday) it will be processed by our team next cycle. Just a tip, it's better to request payments every sunday and avoid any time difference issues or anything like that.
Thanks.
OK but I always requested payment Wednesday and was not a problem, you may please return it in my account so I could ask another Tuesday?

Site connections seems ok now. We are constantly working on it to improve it further
Some payments were done yesterday and waiting for exchanger to make payments today and some on Saturday

Thanks all.

P.S Please report any site issues, much appreciated.

Some people have complains about the remote upload and copy file upload method not working.
Both seems to be working fine for us. Can you guys please test these upload methods and report here?

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back