Vitrix.org - Linux VPS & Windows VPS (US/DE/NL/UK)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Virtix

Banned
Banned
Virtix Technologies, we offer VPS Servers Linux / Windows with the lowest costs in the market with an uptime 99.99%, we have servers in USA, Germany, UK, NL and we continue to expand for you, thanks to you for your confidence in us.

We offer 20% OFF LifeTime, Coupon: 20OFF

Linux VPS USA

VPS Start
HardDisk: 120 GB
Memory RAM Guaranteed: 2 GB
Memory RAM Burst: 3 GB
Bandwidth: 1 TB
Cost: 8 USD
Order now!

VPS Intermediate
HardDisk: 160 GB
Memory RAM Guaranteed: 3 GB
Memory RAM Burst: 4 GB
Bandwidth: 2 TB
Cost: 12 USD
Order now!

VPS Advanced
HardDisk: 250 GB
Memory RAM Guaranteed: 4 GB
Memory RAM Burst: 5 GB
Bandwidth: 3 TB
Cost: 16 USD
Order now!

VPS Power
HardDisk: 320 GB
Memory RAM Guaranteed: 5 GB
Memory RAM Burst: 6 GB
Bandwidth: 4 TB
Cost: 20 USD
Order now!

VPS Ultra
HardDisk: 500 GB
Memory RAM Guaranteed: 8 GB
Memory RAM Burst: 10 GB
Bandwidth: 5 TB
Cost: 24 USD
Order now!

VPS Ultra Power
HardDisk: 750 GB
Memory RAM Guaranteed: 10 GB
Memory RAM Burst: 12 GB
Bandwidth: 6 TB
Cost: 28 USD
Order now!

============================
Templates
Centos 5.x 32/64 bits
Centos 6 32/64 bits
Debian 6 32/64 bits
Fedora 17 32/64 bits
Scientific 6 32/64 bits
Suse 12 32/64 bits
Ubuntu 12.04 32/64 bits

Control Panel: SolusVM
cPanel License: 15 USD/m
Extra IP: 2 USD/m

Server Specification
Processor: Intel Xeon L5420 8 Core's Physical
Memory Ram: 24 GB
HardDisk: 2 TB
Port: 1 Gbps

Windows VPS UK, GE

Windows P1
HardDisk: 20 GB
Memory RAM: 512 MB
Bandwidth: 500 GB
Windows O.S.: Windows 7, Windows Server 2003/2008
RDP (Remote Desktop): Yes
Cost: 6.4 USD
Order now!

Windows P2
HardDisk: 40 GB
Memory RAM: 1 GB
Bandwidth: 1 TB
Cost: 8 USD
Order now!

Windows P3
HardDisk: 60 GB
Memory RAM: 2 GB
Bandwidth: 2 TB
Cost: 12 USD
Order now!

Windows P4
HardDisk: 80 GB
Memory RAM: 3 GB
Bandwidth: 3 TB
Cost: 16 USD
Order now!

Windows P5
HardDisk: 160 GB
Memory RAM: 4 GB
Bandwidth: 4 TB
Cost: 20 USD
Order now!

Windows P6
HardDisk: 250 GB
Memory RAM: 5 GB
Bandwidth: 5 TB
Cost: 24 USD
Order now!

Windows O.S.
Windows 7 Ultimate
Windows Server 2003/2008
Windows Server 2003r2/2008r2

Control Panel: SolusVM
Virtualization: Xen
Extra IP: 2 USD/m

Server Specification
Processor: Intel Xeon W3520 8 Core's Physical
Memory Ram: 24 GB
HardDisk: 2x2 TB
Port: 1 Gbps

Thanks,
Best regards.

31 comments
Hi,

I see no option in the shopping cart to select the location of the VPS.

How can I choose the datacenter I'd like my VPS to be hosted in?

Thanks.

Hi,

I see no option in the shopping cart to select the location of the VPS.

How can I choose the datacenter I'd like my VPS to be hosted in?

Thanks.

Hello,

Please indicate this in the comments of the order.

Thanks,
Kind regards.

me payed...........plz check it NL vps needed

go it

Last edited:

go it

Good afternoon,

His service was activated ago 5 hours, please check your email or can see your information in your area client, thanks for choosing us.

Thanks,
Kind regards.

will ppl have full control on win vps?? like whenever I wish to restart or shutdown my vps,install appz..can I do that??

Hello,

Its correct you will have your SolusVM control panel where you can boot, reboot, shutdown, re-install your server among other things more.

Thanks,
Kind regards.

Hello, are you scammer ???

can you answer the question below:

Virtix Technologies and DixHost VPS Questions

domainbop said:
After discovering a new Mexican VPS provider I had some questions due to certain similarities with another Mexican VPS provider who disappeared without a trace a few weeks ago, made no attempt to communicate, didn't offer refunds (and many customers lost their data)

My questions:

Strange coincidence #1.

The domain was registered on August 6th. Dailychanges.com shows the first name servers used by the domain were dixhost.org and the domain was transferred away from the dixhost.org domain servers on August 9th.

Question: the DixHost.org nameservers had been down since July 30th so why did you use the non-functioning dixhost.org nameservers when you first registered your new virtix.org domain?

Strange coincidence #2.

Dailychanges.com shows that the only domain transfered to the virtix.org nameservers so far was lsyksdreams.com which is owned by Raul, the DixHost owner, on 8/16.

Strange coincidence #3

Virtix and DixHost are the only 2 hosting companies I've ever seen who offer "Geento Suse 32bit/64bit" as an OS option. In fact, Virtix and DixHost VPS offers here on WHT are the only reference I can find anywhere to the distro "Geento Suse" .I can't think of a more unlikely collaboration than one between the Gentoo and Suse developers. What exactly is "Geento Suse", is it an inhouse distro you developed yourself?.

Since DixHost disappeared without a trace and ripped me and several other customers off I'm a little leery of signing up with a company where I see so many references to Dixhost in its brief 2 week history ..

I'm also a little leery of using a host who uses the same IP address for both of its ns1.virtix.org and ns2.virtix.org nameservers...

Finally,

So your L5420 servers are owned by you and colocated in Dacentec's datacenter, and they're not the $65 monthly leased L5420's that are available from Dacentec's ads here on WHT?

One final question, how is it possible to get a testimonial from someone who has been using your services for "2 months" when your domain has only existed for 2 weeks?

Perhaps Virtix.org can allay my fears about their company (any any possible association they may have with the departed DixHost)

Good afternoon,

There was a confusion we are a separate company to any other, and we have resolved the confusion with WHT administrators, we are not scammers, we running more than 100 VPS in just four months, we are company registered in our country, you can test the service for 15 days for half the cost of the month to test our products and our responsibility, you can trust in us.

Best regards.

Good afternoon,

There was a confusion we are a separate company to any other, and we have resolved the confusion with WHT administrators, we are not scammers, we running more than 100 VPS in just four months, we are company registered in our country, you can test the service for 15 days for half the cost of the month to test our products and our responsibility, you can trust in us.

Best regards.

I did not see you at that topic to comment, so I suspect a shady.You can shoot a pic that you comment with the admin of WHT or show the link that you comment with the admin of WHT

sus1.png

sus2.png

i see your account suspended in WHT. Why? I think they suspect you scams

Hello,

This case has been spoken to "bear" of WHT, if you are interested in the service can try it the way my partner has told, you what person or user knows that our company Virtix Technologies, has scammed to say that? Without any evidence, all customers that we are very happy about the cost and service provided by Virtix,

if you want more information about our plans please contact support@virtix.org

Thanks for your interest in our company.

i would like to buy a vps but your site is not lettin me pay with paypal or should i say its giving me only subscribe option... can you add a single payment option and not subscribe... cuz i do not want to subscribe to service i know nothing about

i would like to buy a vps but your site is not lettin me pay with paypal or should i say its giving me only subscribe option... can you add a single payment option and not subscribe... cuz i do not want to subscribe to service i know nothing about

Hello,

The two ways has been enabled, you can pay with subscription and one payment.

Thanks,
Best regards.

Hello,
What will ensure that after some time, you will close all the servers, and then you establish other company, such as what happened with Dixhost. Why don't you have evidence that the administrator of WHT have agreed that you aren't a scammer

Hello,

If you have proof that Virtix has scammed a customer / user please contact us in the meantime does you not have any evidence to say that our company and now Virtix offer a service with a 100% uptime at the lowest cost of the market, our company is responsible and is here to stay.

See you later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back