Status
Not open for further replies.

Webestrian

Hey folks.
I am looking for one or more virtual assistants to look after my site(s). I'd be looking for various services, such as posting content on the sites, arranging stuff, sometimes proof reading, writing articles, doing some seo campaigns, small edits to website design , addition of new modules / plugins etc .
So please PM me what services you can offer and also how much you'll charge for this.
I'll require the service on permanent basis or contractual basis. (Plz quote reasonable rates,i have been into market and i know the rates. Else i won't reply)
Payment :
We'll sort out a mutual agreement regarding payment but i'd pay after receiving the service to avoid being scammed. I already have a reputation here and those who know me, know that i have never scammed people nor will i.
We can also arrange a different arrangement, such as profit sharing agreement for services you render. This may include , putting your adsense ads on the site, giving you advertisement slots etc etc.
I also know places where i can hire virtual assistants and i have hired coders in past from those places, but i'd prefer this time to hire someone from here.I have been at this forum for long,this forum helped me out a lot while i was starting ,and now i'd love to be of some service to this forum.

Regards.

5 comments
Hello

I can help you in your website management i am a coder too so i can help you with your backend work and all also :) .. And you can pay me on a monthly basis

If you're still interested in someone, I can be of assistance. Please send me a PM if you are and we can further discuss abilities, duties, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back